BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Angela O.
Charlotte
I love my keurig. I've had it for a few years now and love the convenience. I don't always buy k cups. I have a basket that can be reused and I put my own coffee in that too.
Caitlin G.
Troy , AL
Love love love this coffee maker! It has easy to use buttons that light up! It makes the perfect cup of coffee! Warm and just how you like it! And it makes it in no time! ūüôĆūüŹľ
Kandice C.
Cleveland, OH
LOVE!!! LOVE!!! LOVE!!!! No day should ever start without a cup of coffee! With so many K-cup options, life in a cup of coffee never has to be experienced the same each day!
Kristine L.
Seabrook, TX
Love the descaling alert notification and the teacup sizes on this model. The water filters help make it last longer. Great purchase and makes yummy coffee and so convenient.
Kayla G.
North Olmsted , OH
I'm not a coffee drinker but this is great because of all the types of drinks you can make with this, and the fact that it is single serve so you don't make more than you need
Bailey D.
Galesburg, MI
Love this great for any hot drink not just coffee it is quick and keeps your drink hot longer. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easy to use coffee maker.
Gianna M.
San Antonio, TX
I use it every morning. However I don't use the k-cups since that can get pricey and the whole recycling drama happening now. I use the
Filter and put my own ground coffee.
Tawnya S.
Phoenix, AZ
It's alright. I feel like there's more water in the coffee, though. I don't really like that you can't choose how strong your coffee turns out unless you brew more. I like mY coffee sting and the k cup system just isn't my favorite.
Vicky C.
Rockford, IL
This Keurig system lasted about 2 years before it died. I repurchased it because it worked well and it doesn't require the specially marked k-cups that the new Keurig's require. Any brand of k-cup will work as well as the my k-cup.
Ben O.
Sterling Hts, MI
This coffee maker has been great. My wife and I purchased it just after we got married more than 2 yearsr ago, and we are yet to have a problem with it. Highly recommended.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.