BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Mayra M.
Whittier, CA
I've had my Keurig for almost a year and I seriously recommend it, although I would like to upgrade it in the following months but for a coffee lover this is the way to go!
Kami  .
Love my keurig. Takes seconds to heat up, pop in a pod of my desired flavor of coffee or cocoa or tea and less than a minute later...deliciousness! And I can select the size of cup I want to make so I always have the perfect size!
Dava R.
Orlando, FL
Love my Keurig!!!!! I have this one because my counter space is limited, but love that I can make tea or coffee or whatever I want and not have to make up a whole pot. Its the best investment, seriously. I will never go without it.
Michelle H.
Perfect for living with one other person. Very fast, and the serving size options are a nice touch. My only concern is that the water stays inside the machine and there is no way of opening it short of unscrewing the bottom panel.
Jenna F.
We switched to a Keurig because we found that we were wasting a lot of coffee with our traditional coffee maker. I love being able to brew a single cup at any time of day.
Nicole T.
Akron, NY
I don't love this product, it was a gift. My son uses it the most for hot water to make his cocoa. When I do use it I prefer using pre ground coffee over the actual k cups.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love this its so perfect when you only want one cup and so easy to use I love that there are so many different flavors you can have this was the best thing I have bought
Ladi A.
Leesburg, GA
I don't know what I would do without my Keurig. The no hassle k cups are a life saver, especially when I'm running late for work. On top of that the many varieties including teas & soups are awesome.
Rena B.
Wauconda, IL
I love my keurig! It is just so fast easy in the morning and it is nice to brag about! The K-cups can get a little expensive but I would recommend a re-useable K-cup that you fill with your own coffee. You can also put nothing in it and it brews hot water if you want to out a tea bag in your cup. Get a Keurig! It's worth it!
Meghan B.
Martinsville, NJ
Great machine. Seeing that they have the new one now though, that enables you to make a pot, I would definitely prefer that instead. When company is over, the single cup Brewer really isn't sufficient.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.