BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Pamela R.
Winterville, NC
We have had this Keurig coffee maker for years, over 5 and it continues to work perfectly and brew good coffee. I periodically run it through with vinegar and keep the water reservoir clean and that's all the upkeep it takes.
michelle w.
I received this keurig system for my wedding shower it's the best gift I ever got I used it every day and so does my husband I love all the K-Cups you can get with it too
Brielle r.
Pittsfield, MA
So easy, quick, and convenient. The coffee usually comes out strong, too. I stumble into the kitchen and make a cup before starting my day. It's the perfect jump start.
Bethany P.
If your machine gets clogged be sure to rinse with a vinegar/water solution. Run several hot water cycles to rid the vinegar. Other than a few clogs I love the Keurig.
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
Great product with great customer service if you ever have a problem know that they are going to help you fix it! Awesome coffee, and tea, the family uses it everyday!
Susan V.
E Providence, RI
Easy, convenient, no clean up. My biggest issue was cleaning the coffee pot and grinds every morning. No more. Other than my first one only lasting 4 years ( I am told this is longer than normal) this is a great coffee maker.
Shaylee M.
Eatonville, WA
Love this. Would recommend to anyone who loves their coffee! Or even tea or hot cocoa. Works wonderfully and has great outcome. Strong coffee taste and not watered down
Hailey G.
North Charleston, SC
In a family of 6 we all get up at different times, this is the best way to make a fresh cup of coffee every morning. Especially since you can have a variety of flavors
Katherine R.
Elkhart, IN
LOVE my Keurig. My husband isn't a coffee drinker, so it doesn't really make sense for me to brew a big pot of coffee every morning. The single serving cup is perfect.
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this year's ago when it came out, it is amazing. I have had no problems at all through out the years. I clean it with vinegar, make sure to running it a couple of times to get smell complete out. Amazing invention.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?