BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Anna S.
Troy, NY
Great for when you're in a hurry and need the energy. Brews quickly, but my machine got very loud after about a year of use. We clean it regularly and change the filter, so it's not due to lack of care. Still enjoy this machine, though.
Tracy N.
North Branford, CT
I bought this for my father for Christmas and use it more than him. I baca me so obsessed with how easy it is to make a single cup of coffee. I like how fast it works and how great the taste is. No clean up as well is definitely a plus!!
Liz A.
Rockville, MD
I received this as a house warming gift and absolutely love it! The newer versions look great but I love the simplicity of this one, especially since I never drink more than one cup at home. Easy to use and the K-cup options are endless!
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
It's so convenient for on the go or just a single serve. I can have what ever flavor I choose and my hubby can have his own.. Love it. We even have our flavor of creamers so we can create so many flavored
Kendra O.
Pulaski, VA
I love my keurig. I am not a huge coffee fan but there are so many options out there to try. I am single and this is the best way for me to not have to make a whole pot of coffee or gallon of tea etc...
Lisa S.
Love this machine- have had MK problems since it was purchased over 2yrs ago. Only thing I would change is improve the cleaning ability of it- filter replacement & water tubes.
Michelle R.
I use my keurig for everything!
For coffee, the hot water to make a cup of tea, hot water for hot chocolate you name it!!
I love the variety of coffee that I can get in decaf!!
Sarah G.
Ridley Park, PA
Could not make it through the mornings without my Keurig. I only need the single cup brewer because I usually only drink one cup in the morning, but it only takes 30 seconds to make another if you need more caffeine! Couldn't live without.
Lynkethia C.
We love our Keurig! Unfortunately I can't have caffeine anymore due to too much caffeine (thanks college) so I have decaf and the hubby can have regular! Thanks for the options!!!
Michelle M.
I canno live without my keurig, Its fast and easy to use. This is by far my favorate kitchen appliance. I'm always in a hurry in the mornings I love how easy it is to brew a fresh cup of coffee on my way out the door for my ride to work.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
How easy would you say this would be ? Wanting to buy my grandmother one and she doesnt need a really complicated one , What are the good things you'd recommend about this product ? What store could I find this at a better price?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this for a good price?