BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Maggie B.
Lancaster
I LOVE this coffee maker!! I use it 2-3 times a day. I use the reusable cup to save on money because the price of k cups is outrageous. Highly recommend Keurig products!!
Lisa P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I waited for a long time before giving into the pressures of purchasing a kurieg however I have to say it was totally worth it. I can't imagine making coffee without it.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
My favorite coffee brewer, it is so fast and convenient, I don know how I survived without it before, lol it is practical and it doesn't take a lot of space in my counter
shay p.
North Las Vegas, NV
Love this. Not a huge coffee drinker but they have everything, hot chocolate, tea (hot or cold). So easy to just get some hot water if need be. You will use it everyday if not multiple times a day. The cleanup is even better.
Kim M.
Oakland, CA
I've had about four years and so far no problems. We make 2 cups a day, occasionally more when company. Drawback are cup sizes aren't accurate on how much coffee you get.
michelle w.
I received this keurig system for my wedding shower it's the best gift I ever got I used it every day and so does my husband I love all the K-Cups you can get with it too
Veronica  J.
Benton, KY
My husband got one for Christmas a couple of years ago. Absolutely love it! Simple to use, clean and maintain. A variety of coffees can be used in the system along with teas and hot chocolates.
Jessica P.
Rochester, NY
I loved this brewer. I do drink a lot of coffee but I like the idea of single serve. I would still have this system however, I went with a different Keurig because i wanted larger cup sizes and the option to brew cold coffee.
Gabriella S.
Derby, KS
So easy to use! I got the k-cups you can fill with your own coffee grounds and I'll probably never use anything else ever again! It saves so much money too because I always used to make a whole lot and only drink a cup or two!
Pamela R.
Winterville, NC
We have had this Keurig coffee maker for years, over 5 and it continues to work perfectly and brew good coffee. I periodically run it through with vinegar and keep the water reservoir clean and that's all the upkeep it takes.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?