BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Liz A.
Rockville, MD
I received this as a house warming gift and absolutely love it! The newer versions look great but I love the simplicity of this one, especially since I never drink more than one cup at home. Easy to use and the K-cup options are endless!
Heather D.
Greenville, NC
Perfect for the office! Adjustable cup size makes it more convenient to make tea, coffee, hot chocolate, even oatmeal. Heats up pretty quickly, and coffee is of decent quality.
Anna S.
Troy, NY
Great for when you're in a hurry and need the energy. Brews quickly, but my machine got very loud after about a year of use. We clean it regularly and change the filter, so it's not due to lack of care. Still enjoy this machine, though.
Tina S.
I love love love this thing.. I use it every day..when family comes over they love using it too.. U can make coffee, hot chocolate, cappuccino pretty much whatever in this thing
Bre H.
Mobile, AL
It's a convenient coffee maker, and I love the variety of flavors that are out there! One day I can have French Vanilla flavored cup of coffee and then my second cup could be Hazelnut. The only downside is how expensive the K-Cups are.
Dariela P.
Use mine couple times a week my husband loves it and is great to make just the right amount so when we have get togethers can just make who ever wants coffee with out dumping coffee. great coffee maker
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
IM IN LOVE. I got this for christmas and it's the best appliance in my life right now. It's fast, effective and combined with the reusable K-cup it saves a lot of money! I will keep this coffee machine forever if it doesn't break from age!
Elyce M.
The BEST coffee maker!!! So simple, fast and easy. Never leaves any residue in my coffee and so many cups to choose from. Super easy to keep it clean and grab a cup on the go!
Haley N.
Modesto, CA
I have one at home and work. It's so easy to use. A lot less waste too vs making a traditional pot. I love the wide variety of k cups so I can switch it up daily if I want to.
Holly N.
Middletown
This was one great present for myself and family, this allows them to make there own coffees and hot chocolate all by themselves and was cutting down on waste of left overs.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.