BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Stephanie K.
Grand Rapids
I love my keurig! I'm addicted to coffee so this is the perfect thing for busy mornings. I love the way it heats up fast and is so easy to use! I love all the different varieties in the k-cups as well
Kami  .
Love my keurig. Takes seconds to heat up, pop in a pod of my desired flavor of coffee or cocoa or tea and less than a minute later...deliciousness! And I can select the size of cup I want to make so I always have the perfect size!
Ashley-Michele B.
Trotwood, OH
I've wanted a Keurig for ages, and when I moved a few months ago, I was so excited that I could finally use one! It makes the mornings much easier and much more efficient.
Meghan B.
Martinsville, NJ
Great machine. Seeing that they have the new one now though, that enables you to make a pot, I would definitely prefer that instead. When company is over, the single cup Brewer really isn't sufficient.
Nicole T.
Akron, NY
I don't love this product, it was a gift. My son uses it the most for hot water to make his cocoa. When I do use it I prefer using pre ground coffee over the actual k cups.
Debbie P.
Pasco, WA
I love my Keurig K40. Best work horse there is. Haven't had a problem yet! Reads all brands of pods including refillable pods. Easy clean and makes my morning less grouchy!
User 1.
Love it, easy simple to use, heats the water up in a matter of minutes (2-3 minutes tops!) Perfect for those in a hurry, and honestly I like how the coffee tastes better than when I make freshly brewed!
Rebekah R.
Baltimore, MD
This has been a great coffee maker- we've had ours for about 6 years and it's still going strong! We use the reusable K-cup, which is more eco-friendly (and economical!).
Dawn K.
Clearwater, FL
When I only have time for one cup of coffee, this home brewer works the best instead of guessing how much coffee to put in an automatic drip coffee maker for just one cup
tayme l.
Milwaukee , WI
I use this everyday. Its a life saver. Saves me time to starbucks. I love that i can use my favorite kind of coffee brand and cups. I love that I can make my kids hot coco without boiling water.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?