BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
best coffee maker ive had. from one cup to 5 cups you get to make it fresh when wanted, as well as its super hot and ready when you want it to be! i love this coffee maker. you can pick sizes of coffee. i also have Mind Reader 50 capacity Coffee Pod Display Rack
Jennifer V.
I bought the keurig k55. I fell in love with it at first use. It's not only for coffee. Sweet tea can be made and also other teas and hot chocolate. The main reason I got the keurig was to make hot chocolate. It is convenient and makes the hot chocolate perfect and you can choose the size of beverage you want. I really enjoy using it.
Stephanie M.
It's great knowing every morning you can wake up and get store bought quality coffee in the comfort of your home. I love how great tasting coffee this Keurig makes.  this product can Definity save you money on the long run, you won't need to make a starbucks run anymore because you can literally brew your own starbucks coffee!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Love all of the different sizes and options on this Keurig. I think I must've gotten a bad one though. No matter how much I cleaned it or how many K-cups I tried, the only thing that came out was water. I looked up a ton of troubleshooting methods but the only thing coming out of that thing was water. What a waste of my K-cups!
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
KEURIG BREWING IS THE BEST,  THE COFFEE TASTE AMAZING AND ITS SO EASY TO USE. THEY MAKE SO MANY FLAVORS AND DIFFERENT BLENDS, IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE TO HAVE AROUND THE OFFICE AND HOME. DURING BLACK FRIDAY AND CHRISTMAS YOU CAN GET GOOD DEALS ON A KEURIG BECUASE IF YOU BUY IT AT REGULAR PRICE THEY ARE PRETTY EXPENSIVE
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
Had this before I upgraded to the newer version. It had an issue after about 8 months with the heating thing, called customer service and they replaced my entire maker. Of course you have to mail them the part they specify back but that is quality customer service. We loved this coffee maker and it's replacement!
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I bought this Keurig after my mini went out on me and boy am I glad I did!  This thing is amazing! You can brew several cup sizes and don't have to add water each time.  It is very fast at heating up and brewing so there is minimal waiting time!  It looks sharp sitting on the counter too!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Seriously I can not complain about this coffee maker! We have had it for years now and occasionally it stops working, but usually shut off for a while and it will start up again! I run a cup of plain hot water through it every couple of days as well. It really does make great tasting coffee. Highly recommend.
Eva N.
Great Single Brew Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate brewer! I've had mine for a few years now and I was a tester for this machine. A consumer panel allowed me to try this coffee maker for free along with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate.

You get a piping hot fresh cup of coffee at the strength & cup size you want by adjusting between three serving sizes: six, eight or 10 oz. It has a removable 48-oz. water reservoir making it easy to clean. It also has a removable drip tray which allows you to use a large size cup and is easy to clean as well. You also have an automatic shut-off.

This unit heats up quickly and has water purification filters that you can change about every 3 to 4 months depending upon how much you use your system. I do not use it daily. This is my go to when I want a cup of coffee for just me later in the day. When you getting tired at night but want a relaxing cup of tea, this is a great go to because of how fast the water heats up and your tea is ready in no time at all and you can then go and relax.

I think the only challenging but fun part of the experience with the brewer is choosing the coffee, tea and hot chocolate that you like best. Your selections are very good though and you will find what is right for you.
Mandi B.
I love this Keurig. I am not a coffee drinker, so I primarily use this for tea, hot chocolate, or when I need hot water (for single serve soups for instance). I got an excellent deal on this one day during a sales weekend and it has been worth every penny. I like the option of choosing various cup sizes.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?