BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Megan L.
I have this but mine has a screen it's not touchscreen though. I do love it. It is very easy to use and makes a great cup of coffee. However I wish there was more brew sizes it takes 2 k cups to fill a 30 oz cup.
Nicole B.
Love this product except for the fact when I want a larger mug size sometimes it fills it up to the rim sometimes is gives you half a cup of coffee?! I don't understand how the same button size can produce two different amounts of coffee!
Sum W.
Keurigs are very convenient because the coffee takes almost no time to brew - perfect for tired, busy mornings! However, it never makes my coffee hot enough, and the K-Cups are not recyclable (which means Keurigs create so much plastic waste!)
Kayla B.
Theodore, AL
I was content with my regular coffee maker until my boyfriend bought me a keurig! I love the simplicity of this machine. No more too light or too dark coffee. Just pop a K-cup in and done. Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I bought this for my fiance as a Christmas gift! The entire family loves it! Coffee and tea don't take long to brew. And it is very simple to operate so my children can make their own hot chocolate! It's been a hit in my house since then!
Yolanda Y.
The is nothing like being up to get up and press one button and your coffee is ready. I love the simplicity. The waste is with the k cups and only being able to use them once is a slight issue. But over all, I still enjoy my Keurig.
Danielle A.
Love coffee. It tastes great in the Keruig. Well I have to say this whole week I've been enjoying a cup of coffee everyday and let me tell you it has not only been easy to use it is also super easy to clean. I bought it Target. I would highly recommend this product.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love my Keurig! It makes coffee/tea/hot chocolate fast and easily! I definitely recommend purchasing a Keurig!

Pros:
Wide selection of K Cups
Easy to use
Cute style of machine
Affordable
Perfect for small spaces

Cons:
Hard to clean
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
These are awesome! They're a bit on the expensive side bit you just have to find a flavor you like, pop in the pouch and it makes it quick and easy for you. I love them!
Seana C.
Buffalo, NY
I LOVE THIS KEURIG! It is my morning coffee every single day almost! It works perfect and is simple to use! It was a gift to me and its great! the cups sizes are great because they leave extra room for things in your coffee!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?