BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Kena S.
Absolutely the best coffee maker! I only drink one cup of coffee a day so this is perfect for me. My daughter loves it also because she is able to easily make hot chocolate without much assistance. I also use it when I'm in the mood for tea.
Sophia F.
At first the coffee was amazing and I loved the brewing system but after a few months the coffee began tasting watered down. I haven't used the brewing system in over two months.
Ashley B.
I was really disappointed with my Keriug. I went through 3 in 2 years. Although it's nice that they'll send you a new one it just sucks that a product that costs so much money stops working after a few months.
Aby B.
Quarryville, PA
We use this in my dorm and it is great because we all like different hot drinks and we all like to have them at different times- tea at night, coffee in the morning, etc. very versatile, but the packaging for the cups seems a bit wasteful .
Clara F.
Bellingham, WA
OBSESSED!!! I use this pretty much every morning because of the ease and convince. I don't like how refills are so expensive over time, but this is one of the favorite things I own.
Renee M.
Traverse City, MI
Easy to refill tank, heats up quickly. It's so nice to make a quick cup before work and not have to get it ready the night before or make an entire pot for a single cup of coffee.
Jenna M.
Toledo, OH
Perfect cup of hot coffee every time! I love switching between coffee favors throughout the day. I usually chose a strong blend in the am and go for a light blend mid afternoon. So easy to clean and maintain. And best of all...no stale coffee!
Krista N.
Manasquan, NJ
While I like the Kerrigan system, it is a bit tough to clean. Coffe is good, I use doughnut shop, it's hot. I wish I could schedule the maker to run in the am so my coffee is ready right when I wake up. But it really only takes a minute or 2
Cecilia P.
I love this! It's so convenient, a bit more expensive, but much easier to use than a coffee maker that takes a long time to brew and often makes too much. This way you can easily and quickly get just the right amount of coffee that you want.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I love our Keurig machine!!! It has lasted several years and always makes the perfect cup of coffee right when you need it. It is easy to maintain and there area tons of options as far as coffee purchases go. You can find k-cups everywhere!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?