BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Anna S.
Glenmont, NY
Great for when you're in a hurry and need the energy. Brews quickly, but my machine got very loud after about a year of use. We clean it regularly and change the filter, so it's not due to lack of care. Still enjoy this machine, though.
Bre H.
Mobile, AL
It's a convenient coffee maker, and I love the variety of flavors that are out there! One day I can have French Vanilla flavored cup of coffee and then my second cup could be Hazelnut. The only downside is how expensive the K-Cups are.
Savanna S.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Absolutely love this I use it every morning! Living with more then one person it it great in the kitchen everyone can have what they want. Fast
Easy Clean
A wonderful product!
Haley N.
Modesto, CA
I have one at home and work. It's so easy to use. A lot less waste too vs making a traditional pot. I love the wide variety of k cups so I can switch it up daily if I want to.
Holly N.
Middletown
This was one great present for myself and family, this allows them to make there own coffees and hot chocolate all by themselves and was cutting down on waste of left overs.
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
IM IN LOVE. I got this for christmas and it's the best appliance in my life right now. It's fast, effective and combined with the reusable K-cup it saves a lot of money! I will keep this coffee machine forever if it doesn't break from age!
Elyce M.
The BEST coffee maker!!! So simple, fast and easy. Never leaves any residue in my coffee and so many cups to choose from. Super easy to keep it clean and grab a cup on the go!
Jaqi S.
Vermilion, OH
I have this in my dorm room and I love it! Works fast! It isn't too noisy like some coffee machines can be so I can use it in the morning without fear of waking my roommate!
Jennifer H.
Merrimack, NH
I love my Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System! You can buy multiple different flavor pods to put in this. I like French vanilla and my boyfriend likes his coffee black but with this we each can have our own cups and be happy!
Alejandra M.
San Gabriel, CA
My Keurig saves me so much tine especially when I am running late for school or work. Keurig also have been a lifesaver by giving me that needed energy to get through the day.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.