BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Rachel G.
Great Falls, MT
I've loved my Keurig since day one! Never had any issues with it, and works perfect for me as I only probably have just a cup of coffee a day, so its always a hot, fresh cup.
Dariela P.
Use mine couple times a week my husband loves it and is great to make just the right amount so when we have get togethers can just make who ever wants coffee with out dumping coffee. great coffee maker
Kristine L.
Seabrook, TX
Love the descaling alert notification and the teacup sizes on this model. The water filters help make it last longer. Great purchase and makes yummy coffee and so convenient.
Nikky M.
Greenfield, WI
Love that you can pick the size of the cup, and store water. I had the mini previously and this one is much more convenient. Now I can turn on and go, not second-guess myself.
Holly N.
This was one great present for myself and family, this allows them to make there own coffees and hot chocolate all by themselves and was cutting down on waste of left overs.
Amy P.
We love our Keurig! We've never had a problem with it. If it starts to slow down, I run a vinegar rinse through it. It's a great machine and I would definitely recommend it!
Kandice C.
Cleveland, OH
LOVE!!! LOVE!!! LOVE!!!! No day should ever start without a cup of coffee! With so many K-cup options, life in a cup of coffee never has to be experienced the same each day!
Caitlin G.
Troy , AL
Love love love this coffee maker! It has easy to use buttons that light up! It makes the perfect cup of coffee! Warm and just how you like it! And it makes it in no time! 🙌🏼
Savanna S.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Absolutely love this I use it every morning! Living with more then one person it it great in the kitchen everyone can have what they want. Fast
Easy Clean
A wonderful product!
Jaclyn J.
Allegany, NY
Love being able to make 1 cup at a time because that is usually all I drink. And for the rest of my family to have hot chocolate or Hot apple cider too. We all use it daily!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?