BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Lydia P.
Lexington, KY
This thing is pretty great I like that it brews a cup very fast. The hot water is also useful for a lot of other things as well. I one time used it for an emergency bottle warmer!
Joana M.
Inglewood, CA
I love my coffee! You will always find me drinking a nice cup of coffee. And having a Keurig at home is so convenient and one the best investments I've made! I'm able to purchase different flavored K-Cups and customize my drink just as I like.
Krista H.
Shermans Dale, PA
Easy to use and quick. The drawbacks are cleaning is required quite a lot to keep it flowing and to prevent build-up. K-cups are also expensive but it is better than making a whole pot of coffee when you typically only drink one cup per day
Cecilia P.
I love this! It's so convenient, a bit more expensive, but much easier to use than a coffee maker that takes a long time to brew and often makes too much. This way you can easily and quickly get just the right amount of coffee that you want.
Kim A.
Redding, CA
We actually had this coffee maker 3 separate times. Each time, it broke about 6 months after we got it. I'm the only one who used it, once a day. I will see that Keurig's customer service was and is fantastic though. The product, not so much.
Kena S.
Absolutely the best coffee maker! I only drink one cup of coffee a day so this is perfect for me. My daughter loves it also because she is able to easily make hot chocolate without much assistance. I also use it when I'm in the mood for tea.
Ashley B.
I was really disappointed with my Keriug. I went through 3 in 2 years. Although it's nice that they'll send you a new one it just sucks that a product that costs so much money stops working after a few months.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I love our Keurig machine!!! It has lasted several years and always makes the perfect cup of coffee right when you need it. It is easy to maintain and there area tons of options as far as coffee purchases go. You can find k-cups everywhere!
Melissa K.
Grovetown , GA
Love my coffee maker! Had family over during the holidays and was able to offer decaf and regular. This saved me time and money (Yes!). I like the fact that I choose the amount to make and don't have to worry about coffee grinds everywhere.
Kendrick P.
Georgetown, IN
This single serve coffee machine is the best around. You can buy any K-cup flavors from Starbucks brand to even using your own re-fillable pod. I love my Keurig and use it daily.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.