BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Michelle R.
I use my keurig for everything!
For coffee, the hot water to make a cup of tea, hot water for hot chocolate you name it!!
I love the variety of coffee that I can get in decaf!!
Michelle M.
I canno live without my keurig, Its fast and easy to use. This is by far my favorate kitchen appliance. I'm always in a hurry in the mornings I love how easy it is to brew a fresh cup of coffee on my way out the door for my ride to work.
Rose C.
I received the Keurig coffee machine as a gift from my daughter. I just love it. I recommended it to friends.
My only concern is it gets clogged at times an water spills out everywhere. Other than that I would definitely get another one.
Anna P.
My husband loves this. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I appreciate that it doesn't have a million parts I have to wash everyday. Just one coffee cup. That's a win in my book. Plus it's cute enough to leave sitting out on the counter.
Lisa S.
Love this machine- have had MK problems since it was purchased over 2yrs ago. Only thing I would change is improve the cleaning ability of it- filter replacement & water tubes.
Sarah G.
Ridley Park, PA
Could not make it through the mornings without my Keurig. I only need the single cup brewer because I usually only drink one cup in the morning, but it only takes 30 seconds to make another if you need more caffeine! Couldn't live without.
Sarah G.
This coffee machine is amazing! Gets the water heated really fast. I also like how you can use hot chocolate and tea k cups. Also hot water and putting a tea bag in it. Yummy! Works amazing!
Ericka Y.
Aberdeen, NC
I know there are more elite systems out there but this one is easy to n use, makes great coffee and can be used even in the morning before your cup of coffee in the morning lol
Mike R.
Nottingham, MD
Use this product daily. I love the auto on feature. I set it to turn 20 mins before i wake up and its ready to brew when I'm ready to brew. Couldnt last a day without my Keurig.
D'Ann O.
This coffee machine is the best! I have had it for 2 years and still works great. I love that it has 3 size options, although I almost always use the large! I definitely recommend this product to others!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?