BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Kristine L.
Seabrook, TX
Love the descaling alert notification and the teacup sizes on this model. The water filters help make it last longer. Great purchase and makes yummy coffee and so convenient.
KaylA D.
I love my keurig it's so quick and easy if I know I have a early morning I set it up the night before and just go I also use it to make my ramen noodles! Lol highly recommend
Holly N.
Middletown
This was one great present for myself and family, this allows them to make there own coffees and hot chocolate all by themselves and was cutting down on waste of left overs.
Savanna S.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Absolutely love this I use it every morning! Living with more then one person it it great in the kitchen everyone can have what they want. Fast
Easy Clean
A wonderful product!
Jennifer H.
Merrimack, NH
I love my Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System! You can buy multiple different flavor pods to put in this. I like French vanilla and my boyfriend likes his coffee black but with this we each can have our own cups and be happy!
Alejandra M.
Los Angeles, CA
My Keurig saves me so much tine especially when I am running late for school or work. Keurig also have been a lifesaver by giving me that needed energy to get through the day.
Ibeth C.
San Pablo, CA
I bought this coffee system for my parents! Not really a coffee person, because I hated my parents old coffee maker! It took for ever and this product in couple minutes your coffee is nice and hot! Also love all the different flavors!!
Callie M.
El Paso, TX
I have this and love it. Since I really only drink one cup of coffee this is perfect! It's very easy to use and is compatible with tons of coffee that come in great flavors.
Rachel G.
Great Falls, MT
I've loved my Keurig since day one! Never had any issues with it, and works perfect for me as I only probably have just a cup of coffee a day, so its always a hot, fresh cup.
Dariela P.
Use mine couple times a week my husband loves it and is great to make just the right amount so when we have get togethers can just make who ever wants coffee with out dumping coffee. great coffee maker
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?