BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
It's so convenient for on the go or just a single serve. I can have what ever flavor I choose and my hubby can have his own.. Love it. We even have our flavor of creamers so we can create so many flavored
Liz A.
Rockville, MD
I received this as a house warming gift and absolutely love it! The newer versions look great but I love the simplicity of this one, especially since I never drink more than one cup at home. Easy to use and the K-cup options are endless!
Anna S.
Glenmont, NY
Great for when you're in a hurry and need the energy. Brews quickly, but my machine got very loud after about a year of use. We clean it regularly and change the filter, so it's not due to lack of care. Still enjoy this machine, though.
Haley N.
Modesto, CA
I have one at home and work. It's so easy to use. A lot less waste too vs making a traditional pot. I love the wide variety of k cups so I can switch it up daily if I want to.
Holly N.
Middletown
This was one great present for myself and family, this allows them to make there own coffees and hot chocolate all by themselves and was cutting down on waste of left overs.
Bre H.
Mobile, AL
It's a convenient coffee maker, and I love the variety of flavors that are out there! One day I can have French Vanilla flavored cup of coffee and then my second cup could be Hazelnut. The only downside is how expensive the K-Cups are.
Elyce M.
The BEST coffee maker!!! So simple, fast and easy. Never leaves any residue in my coffee and so many cups to choose from. Super easy to keep it clean and grab a cup on the go!
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
IM IN LOVE. I got this for christmas and it's the best appliance in my life right now. It's fast, effective and combined with the reusable K-cup it saves a lot of money! I will keep this coffee machine forever if it doesn't break from age!
Jaclyn J.
Allegany, NY
Love being able to make 1 cup at a time because that is usually all I drink. And for the rest of my family to have hot chocolate or Hot apple cider too. We all use it daily!
Jaqi S.
Vermilion, OH
I have this in my dorm room and I love it! Works fast! It isn't too noisy like some coffee machines can be so I can use it in the morning without fear of waking my roommate!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?