BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Tina S.
I love love love this thing.. I use it every day..when family comes over they love using it too.. U can make coffee, hot chocolate, cappuccino pretty much whatever in this thing
Kendra O.
Pulaski, VA
I love my keurig. I am not a huge coffee fan but there are so many options out there to try. I am single and this is the best way for me to not have to make a whole pot of coffee or gallon of tea etc...
Michelle M.
I canno live without my keurig, Its fast and easy to use. This is by far my favorate kitchen appliance. I'm always in a hurry in the mornings I love how easy it is to brew a fresh cup of coffee on my way out the door for my ride to work.
Michelle R.
I use my keurig for everything!
For coffee, the hot water to make a cup of tea, hot water for hot chocolate you name it!!
I love the variety of coffee that I can get in decaf!!
Ericka Y.
Aberdeen, NC
I know there are more elite systems out there but this one is easy to n use, makes great coffee and can be used even in the morning before your cup of coffee in the morning lol
Lisa S.
Love this machine- have had MK problems since it was purchased over 2yrs ago. Only thing I would change is improve the cleaning ability of it- filter replacement & water tubes.
Sarah G.
Ridley Park, PA
Could not make it through the mornings without my Keurig. I only need the single cup brewer because I usually only drink one cup in the morning, but it only takes 30 seconds to make another if you need more caffeine! Couldn't live without.
Sarah G.
This coffee machine is amazing! Gets the water heated really fast. I also like how you can use hot chocolate and tea k cups. Also hot water and putting a tea bag in it. Yummy! Works amazing!
Samantha H.
Delray Beach, FL
The original and best Keurig in my opinion. K cups and other brands not made by keurig can be used in this model. cannot say the same for the newer model i bought, and returned.
Mike R.
Nottingham, MD
Use this product daily. I love the auto on feature. I set it to turn 20 mins before i wake up and its ready to brew when I'm ready to brew. Couldnt last a day without my Keurig.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?