BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Ana  M.
Charlottesvle, VA
We Love our machine! Easy to make a single servindo-me 3 different sizes!
We algo bought The reusable capsules so we can choose our own organic coffee that we buy the beans and grind them right before we brew!
Lauren F.
LOVELOVELOVE! I use it every single day. It's perfect for my lifestyle...grab a cup before class or before work. I have never had an issue with mine and I've had it for over a year!
Sarah E.
Mcminnville, OR
Before I got my Keurig I honestly did not think that I would like it since it only makes one cup of coffee at a time. But I was in love from the first cup! Its quick and easy. The water warms up super fast so there is hardly a wait for my coffee.
Vanessa V.
Burbank, CA
I absolutely love my Keurig single brew machine! With multiple people living in one house it gives us the ability to make our individual preferences when it comes to coffee or tea.
Aby B.
Quarryville, PA
We use this in my dorm and it is great because we all like different hot drinks and we all like to have them at different times- tea at night, coffee in the morning, etc. very versatile, but the packaging for the cups seems a bit wasteful .
Sydney G.
I love my Keurig! I use it everyday in the winter. I honestly have never had a problem with my Keurig. It is easy to make quick, on the go drinks with it. Would totally recommend!
Krista N.
Manasquan, NJ
While I like the Kerrigan system, it is a bit tough to clean. Coffe is good, I use doughnut shop, it's hot. I wish I could schedule the maker to run in the am so my coffee is ready right when I wake up. But it really only takes a minute or 2
Sophia F.
At first the coffee was amazing and I loved the brewing system but after a few months the coffee began tasting watered down. I haven't used the brewing system in over two months.
Renee M.
Traverse City, MI
Easy to refill tank, heats up quickly. It's so nice to make a quick cup before work and not have to get it ready the night before or make an entire pot for a single cup of coffee.
Joana M.
Inglewood, CA
I love my coffee! You will always find me drinking a nice cup of coffee. And having a Keurig at home is so convenient and one the best investments I've made! I'm able to purchase different flavored K-Cups and customize my drink just as I like.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.