BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Haley J.
St. Paul, Minnesota
This is a great coffee maker. It's very quick, and even tells you when you need to add more water. The only downside is it leaves a bit of coffee grounds at the bottom of your cup.
Danielle W.
Dallas, TX
There is no way I would make it through my weekday mornings without this Keurig. It's great when you only need to make coffee for one or two, If you're making much more than that you would find yourself constantly filling up the water dispenser.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
I uses my keurig every single day. It is also quick and easy. My grandma has actually gotten me one for Christmas and my parents loved it so much that they stole mine when I went to college and got me a new one.
Ana  M.
Charlottesvle, VA
We Love our machine! Easy to make a single servindo-me 3 different sizes!
We algo bought The reusable capsules so we can choose our own organic coffee that we buy the beans and grind them right before we brew!
Kylee M.
Uniontown, OH
Love our Keurig! The size is perfect. Before having this one, I had the small one and definitely prefer this size over that one. This fits perfectly on my counter under my cabinets.
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA
I use this daily- it's so easy, quick, and simple to use. I have used both the k-cups and the reusable k-cup and like both. It's also great for using the hot water for hot chocolate.
Brandie V.
I like this and was a gift but it's not a can't live without this, especially if you already have a coffee maker. Good for single people or if you don't have more than one cup a day.
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
I have this brewer and love it. I have had it for 4 years now and it's looking like I am going to need a replacement soon. We use ours at least four times a day here so I feel like I got my money's worth for sure.
Mallory C.
Destin, FL
Love this! I use it to make coffee or tea. I also love that you can just skip putting in a kcup and get hot water out for hot chocolate or for a regular tea bag.
Lauren F.
LOVELOVELOVE! I use it every single day. It's perfect for my lifestyle...grab a cup before class or before work. I have never had an issue with mine and I've had it for over a year!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.