BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Krista H.
Shermans Dale, PA
Easy to use and quick. The drawbacks are cleaning is required quite a lot to keep it flowing and to prevent build-up. K-cups are also expensive but it is better than making a whole pot of coffee when you typically only drink one cup per day
Cecilia P.
I love this! It's so convenient, a bit more expensive, but much easier to use than a coffee maker that takes a long time to brew and often makes too much. This way you can easily and quickly get just the right amount of coffee that you want.
Kim A.
Redding, CA
We actually had this coffee maker 3 separate times. Each time, it broke about 6 months after we got it. I'm the only one who used it, once a day. I will see that Keurig's customer service was and is fantastic though. The product, not so much.
Kena S.
Absolutely the best coffee maker! I only drink one cup of coffee a day so this is perfect for me. My daughter loves it also because she is able to easily make hot chocolate without much assistance. I also use it when I'm in the mood for tea.
Ashley B.
I was really disappointed with my Keriug. I went through 3 in 2 years. Although it's nice that they'll send you a new one it just sucks that a product that costs so much money stops working after a few months.
Stephanie Y.
Trinity, NC
I cant say enough about this coffee machine. It allows you to choose everything from the heat of your cup to the strength of the cup . It also has a clock. This coffee machine allows you the freedom to have a true gourmet coffee experience from home.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I love our Keurig machine!!! It has lasted several years and always makes the perfect cup of coffee right when you need it. It is easy to maintain and there area tons of options as far as coffee purchases go. You can find k-cups everywhere!
Jenna M.
Toledo, OH
Perfect cup of hot coffee every time! I love switching between coffee favors throughout the day. I usually chose a strong blend in the am and go for a light blend mid afternoon. So easy to clean and maintain. And best of all...no stale coffee!
Jasmine Z.
Montrose, MI
The keurig is very fast and efficient. Gets the job done of making any kind of flavored coffee you would like to enjoy. Just pop in any kind of flavored cup and press the button.
Clara F.
Bellingham, WA
OBSESSED!!! I use this pretty much every morning because of the ease and convince. I don't like how refills are so expensive over time, but this is one of the favorite things I own.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?