BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Sophia F.
At first the coffee was amazing and I loved the brewing system but after a few months the coffee began tasting watered down. I haven't used the brewing system in over two months.
Krista N.
Manasquan, NJ
While I like the Kerrigan system, it is a bit tough to clean. Coffe is good, I use doughnut shop, it's hot. I wish I could schedule the maker to run in the am so my coffee is ready right when I wake up. But it really only takes a minute or 2
Joana M.
Inglewood, CA
I love my coffee! You will always find me drinking a nice cup of coffee. And having a Keurig at home is so convenient and one the best investments I've made! I'm able to purchase different flavored K-Cups and customize my drink just as I like.
Lydia P.
Lexington, KY
This thing is pretty great I like that it brews a cup very fast. The hot water is also useful for a lot of other things as well. I one time used it for an emergency bottle warmer!
Krista H.
Shermans Dale, PA
Easy to use and quick. The drawbacks are cleaning is required quite a lot to keep it flowing and to prevent build-up. K-cups are also expensive but it is better than making a whole pot of coffee when you typically only drink one cup per day
Cecilia P.
I love this! It's so convenient, a bit more expensive, but much easier to use than a coffee maker that takes a long time to brew and often makes too much. This way you can easily and quickly get just the right amount of coffee that you want.
Kim A.
Redding, CA
We actually had this coffee maker 3 separate times. Each time, it broke about 6 months after we got it. I'm the only one who used it, once a day. I will see that Keurig's customer service was and is fantastic though. The product, not so much.
Kena S.
Absolutely the best coffee maker! I only drink one cup of coffee a day so this is perfect for me. My daughter loves it also because she is able to easily make hot chocolate without much assistance. I also use it when I'm in the mood for tea.
Melissa K.
Grovetown , GA
Love my coffee maker! Had family over during the holidays and was able to offer decaf and regular. This saved me time and money (Yes!). I like the fact that I choose the amount to make and don't have to worry about coffee grinds everywhere.
Stephanie Y.
Trinity, NC
I cant say enough about this coffee machine. It allows you to choose everything from the heat of your cup to the strength of the cup . It also has a clock. This coffee machine allows you the freedom to have a true gourmet coffee experience from home.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?