BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Lisa C.
Hanford, CA
I could not live without my Keurig. I use it daily, both to make coffee, but also to brew iced tea to take to work. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and there are K-cups for every taste.
Jeanette S.
I received this as a gift and I love it very much and it's fast too ;) they have a lot of flavors and I think it's really awesome to use my husband loves it as well
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
Love my keurig! just wish the k cups weren't so expensive. got myself one of those little cups I can put my own coffee in, but I love being able to make just as many cups as I'll drink.
Candy C.
Shawnee, OK
I absolutely love this coffee maker! I don't drink a lot of coffee but I like having a cup or two every once in a while. It's nice not having to make an entire pot.
Carla T.
Lexington , KY
I LOVE my keurig. Although the k cups are not great for the environment, I do love the machine. I have purchased reuseable cups to be more eco-friendly. Overall, I love this coffee maker!
Barbara  S.
Sandy Hook, KY
I bought this because I rarely drink coffee but my husband drinks it all day long. we love our keurig. I love that you can brew more than just coffee in them as well! they're a great buy.
Trish K.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
This was a great product, but for the price, i wish it would have lasted longer. The system is slowing down... no matter how much I clean it, it just isn't brewing like it used to. Sometimes i get only half a cup of coffee. I have had it for three years.
Molly N.
Greensboro, NC
Definitely love the idea behind my Keurig. The cost of the pods adds up when my husband and I each have 2 cups each morning. I have recently starting using a 12 cup pot in the mornings and the Keurig in the afternoon for that much needed 2PM pick-me-up.
Alexis M.
Vancouver
Love how quick it takes to heat up. The coffee quality is great as well. Not only can u make coffee but you can select just a cup of hot water for tea, hot coco, and many other choices.
Joy B.
Cottonport, LA
I absolutely love my Keurig! I was hesitant to get it, but my husband talked me in to it and I am so glad he did. I use it for coffee and hot chocolate the most, but we also have lemonade and teas. I think that coffee tastes so much better in a Keurig ;)
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?