BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
I have this brewer and love it. I have had it for 4 years now and it's looking like I am going to need a replacement soon. We use ours at least four times a day here so I feel like I got my money's worth for sure.
Haley J.
St. Paul, Minnesota
This is a great coffee maker. It's very quick, and even tells you when you need to add more water. The only downside is it leaves a bit of coffee grounds at the bottom of your cup.
Sarah E.
Mcminnville, OR
Before I got my Keurig I honestly did not think that I would like it since it only makes one cup of coffee at a time. But I was in love from the first cup! Its quick and easy. The water warms up super fast so there is hardly a wait for my coffee.
Luna M.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I absolutely LOVE my keurig machine. What's better is that I love the keurig company. The one time I had a problem with my unit, I called and they sent a replacement. It was AWESOME.
Mallory C.
Destin, FL
Love this! I use it to make coffee or tea. I also love that you can just skip putting in a kcup and get hot water out for hot chocolate or for a regular tea bag.
Lauren F.
LOVELOVELOVE! I use it every single day. It's perfect for my lifestyle...grab a cup before class or before work. I have never had an issue with mine and I've had it for over a year!
Vanessa V.
Burbank, CA
I absolutely love my Keurig single brew machine! With multiple people living in one house it gives us the ability to make our individual preferences when it comes to coffee or tea.
Aby B.
Quarryville, PA
We use this in my dorm and it is great because we all like different hot drinks and we all like to have them at different times- tea at night, coffee in the morning, etc. very versatile, but the packaging for the cups seems a bit wasteful .
Sydney G.
I love my Keurig! I use it everyday in the winter. I honestly have never had a problem with my Keurig. It is easy to make quick, on the go drinks with it. Would totally recommend!
Renee M.
Traverse City, MI
Easy to refill tank, heats up quickly. It's so nice to make a quick cup before work and not have to get it ready the night before or make an entire pot for a single cup of coffee.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?