BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Candy C.
Shawnee, OK
I absolutely love this coffee maker! I don't drink a lot of coffee but I like having a cup or two every once in a while. It's nice not having to make an entire pot.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to source of coffee. Since getting it two years ago, I've saved a lot of money by making my coffee at home. It is so easy to use and it always makes a great cup of coffee.
Lisa C.
Hanford, CA
I could not live without my Keurig. I use it daily, both to make coffee, but also to brew iced tea to take to work. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and there are K-cups for every taste.
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA
I love my Keurig! I have had it for a year now and it works great! I use it at my work since no one at my home likes coffee. So nice to have a fresh hot cup any time!
Charleen T.
Enon , OH
Absolutely LOVE my keurig! I'm the only coffee/ tea drinker in my household, so it saves me and I don't half to waste half a pot! i can also make my specialty teas!
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
Love my keurig! just wish the k cups weren't so expensive. got myself one of those little cups I can put my own coffee in, but I love being able to make just as many cups as I'll drink.
Joy B.
Cottonport, LA
I absolutely love my Keurig! I was hesitant to get it, but my husband talked me in to it and I am so glad he did. I use it for coffee and hot chocolate the most, but we also have lemonade and teas. I think that coffee tastes so much better in a Keurig ;)
Katherine D.
Newark, DE
This is my favorite appliance! I love being able to brew only one cup at a time. I use it for coffee, tea, hot chocolate and sometimes even just to heat up a cup of water I need to use.
Lateesha C.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love this Keurig because it's so convenient and low maintenance! I used to own a brewing system and it took up too much time which is why this machine has been a lifesaver!
Jessica B.
Seaford
I am absolutely obsessed with my Keurig and have been thinking about nothing but upgrading to the 2.0! My life has not been the same since being introduced to the keurig and I would not be able to live without one! Favorite kitchen appliance hands down.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.