BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Kelsey C.
Carbondale, IL
I am forever a over of my Keurig. Being a college student I go through a lot of coffee and this is perfect for me to grab something for on the go quickly, I would die without this machine!
Stephanie R.
Canal Fulton, OH
I love my Keurig. Always reliable and I love that it is easy to clean. I just pass vinegar through and let it sit overnight and then run water through until it no longer smells like vinegar. I've never had any issues and would for sure recommend to a friend.
Shiva S.
Pompano Beach, FL
The best product ever. I can't start my day without coffee and I can honestly say this product saved my life. It's so easy and convenient to use. It saves me so much time in the morning. Definitely purchase one of these for your home if you haven't already!
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
This is my baby. Lol. I love the conveiniance of being able to brew a single cup for myself in the morning before work. I love the variety of coffee and drinks you can buy. I love my keurig
Kenneth L.
Warren, MI
I love its versatility and ease of use. Cleaning is a little rough but its worth it. I have since bought 2 of these as gifts and my sister and Dad love them as well.
Christy P.
Tampa, FL
Love having this single cup brewing system at home especially when I am trying to stray away from $5/cup of coffees at coffee shop chains. I would say the only down side is that the coffee does tend to be a little too watered down. Other than that, LOVE IT!
Kristine K.
Newtown Sq, PA
This was the first coffee machine I've ever bought for myself and I can say that it definitely was a good buy! It's so easy to use and it's quick! Great when I'm in a rush in the mornings!
Brittney L.
Ewa Beach, HI
Love keurig! It is so convenient to use in the morning when I'm in a rush and even when I'm not. I also love all the flavor options that keurig has and size as well!
Leah C.
We owned three of these. The first one broke after three months and replaced by the store. The other two each broke within the year and we were given refurbished ones. They each broke. We are done with this type of coffee pot. Makes great coffee when they work.
Cynthia S.
Lawton, Ok
I love my Keurig! my husband bought it for y for Christmas 2 years ago and I use it everyday. I don't know what I would do with out it. My morning brew is refreshing
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?