BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
I love my new machine! No more than I drink coffee, this was the perfect size for me to purchase! My kids love hot chocolate though, so I be sure to keep the Swiss miss K-Cups in stock!
Melissa L.
Middleburgh, NY
I love my Keurig, its perfect for me when I just want a cup of coffee or tea or hot cocoa! I love having it quick and made just for me! Plus so many flavors and options to chose from!
Danielle R.
My ride or die coffee machine! I've heard a few things about it having problems with cleanliness..? I'm pretty diligent about cleaning. Love using plastic pods for fresh ground coffee.
christina b.
Spokane Vly, WA
Works very well. It's nice to be able to make one cup at a time. Only note is as it got used more often it seemed it wouldn't always heat the coffee consistently.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME
I just love my keurig! I use it every single day and I got a great deal when I signed up for automatic fulfillment. Perfect when I'm on my way out the door or only need to brew one cup
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Love my Keurig! Don't know how I'd start my day without it. My only gripe is that the coffee grounds end up filling up outside of where you put the pod and they are hard to clean out.
Kara L.
Cincinnati, OH
Love it. It is so easy to just make a quick cup of coffee, hot chocolate, or tea in an instant. When you don't want to make a full pot of coffee you can just grab a pod and put it in. It brews it so quickly. I don't know what I would do without it.
Amanda G.
Wagontown, PA
Totally love my kuerig, I even went out and bought a mini kuerig for my camper. Strongly recommended! I clean one a week with vinegar and haven't had any problems.
Jackie M.
Jackson, MI
I absolutely love my keurig! I use it for pretty much everything honestly. Hot coffee in the morning, tea during the day, and even iced beverages too. I've never had a problem with it.
Amanda C.
BOTHELL, WA
Wish it was taller to put travel mugs in it. But so easy and so wonderful to use. I like the bin ones too. But for a college student, this is a great coffee maker
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?