BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Christy P.
Tampa, FL
Love having this single cup brewing system at home especially when I am trying to stray away from $5/cup of coffees at coffee shop chains. I would say the only down side is that the coffee does tend to be a little too watered down. Other than that, LOVE IT!
Cynthia S.
Lawton, Ok
I love my Keurig! my husband bought it for y for Christmas 2 years ago and I use it everyday. I don't know what I would do with out it. My morning brew is refreshing
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
Quick and efficient. the only draw back is you have to put water for every thing you brew but if your are the only person in your household or the only one that is going to use it its perfect.
Leah C.
We owned three of these. The first one broke after three months and replaced by the store. The other two each broke within the year and we were given refurbished ones. They each broke. We are done with this type of coffee pot. Makes great coffee when they work.
Alex B.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely LOVE my keurig. It's an easy and fast way to grab a cup of coffee at anytime of the day. I love the fact that you do not HAVE to make an entire pot.I do wish there was a way to make a pot on a regular keurig.
Ashley K.
Oak Park, IL
I love my keurig. I use it everyday and love that I can make hot chocolate in the winter, apple cider in the fall, and different flavored coffee every single day. You can also purchase Iced Coffee K-Cups which are delicious!
Tina J.
I love everything about my Keurig! I use it ever single day. You just can't beat the convenience and a fast cup of really good coffee. Really easy to use...my older parents can even do it!
Stephanie R.
Canal Fulton, OH
I love my Keurig. Always reliable and I love that it is easy to clean. I just pass vinegar through and let it sit overnight and then run water through until it no longer smells like vinegar. I've never had any issues and would for sure recommend to a friend.
Shiva S.
Pompano Beach, FL
The best product ever. I can't start my day without coffee and I can honestly say this product saved my life. It's so easy and convenient to use. It saves me so much time in the morning. Definitely purchase one of these for your home if you haven't already!
Brittney L.
Ewa Beach, HI
Love keurig! It is so convenient to use in the morning when I'm in a rush and even when I'm not. I also love all the flavor options that keurig has and size as well!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.