BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Kayla M.
Lake wales , FL
I was thrilled to receive this as a Christmas present almost 3 years ago. It still works great and is in great condition. I would have rated it five stars under the condition that it were easier to clean. However clean up is rather time consuming and inconvenient.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
I really love having a Keurig, however this specific one doesn't serve enough coffee in one serving. Although there are three settings, even the "largest" cup is not near enough to fill my thermos. In the future if I upgrade my Keurig, I will keep this in mind.
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
I love my Keurig because of how easy it makes my mornings. All it takes to prepare my coffee is the push of a button, which means I can finish getting ready while my coffee is being brewed. I would absolutely recommend this Keurig purely on the bases of convenience.
Megan B.
Roswell, GA
I swear that all Keurig machines are phenomenal. I have this one in my apartment at college and it really gets the job done. It is pricey (sorta) BUT so incredibly worth it!!!! I would invest on getting any of the Keurig products because they don’t disappoint.
Edith C.
Avenal , CA
I tried my first Keurig at work and fell in love. I make my French Vanilla cappuccino every morning. I decided to get one for home on Black Friday. It was definitely worth it. I absolutely love it. Perfect for winter.
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
I love this! We've had this for awhile in our home and it works great. It's super easy to use and and there's quite a bit of variety to choose from the drinks and it won't disappoint. It's affordable and completely worth it! I completely recommend it to anyone.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
I love my Keurig single cup coffee maker.  I normally only drink one cup every morning, so this definitely works well for me.  The only disappointment is that it leaks and water spills out through the bottom.   Yes I would recommend.
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
my Keurig was a gift to me ive been wanting for some time i dont see anything wrong with this system at all i love it and am not at all disappointed and it works great the price and is not expensive at all i would recommend it to anyone who loves coffee
Megan L.
I have this but mine has a screen it's not touchscreen though. I do love it. It is very easy to use and makes a great cup of coffee. However I wish there was more brew sizes it takes 2 k cups to fill a 30 oz cup.
Nicole B.
Love this product except for the fact when I want a larger mug size sometimes it fills it up to the rim sometimes is gives you half a cup of coffee?! I don't understand how the same button size can produce two different amounts of coffee!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?