BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Omg. I love love my keurig. I got mine a couple years ago from Walmart and let me tell you it's amazing for making beverages but it's also awesome to make ramen with haha. I would recommend this if you are a cup of coffee a day person or love coffee but don't wanna make a whole pot. This is definitely for you.
Mandi B.
I love this Keurig. I am not a coffee drinker, so I primarily use this for tea, hot chocolate, or when I need hot water (for single serve soups for instance). I got an excellent deal on this one day during a sales weekend and it has been worth every penny. I like the option of choosing various cup sizes.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
great product for a personal size coffee if you don't want to make a whole pot just for one or two people. I would only give it 3 stars though because it's not very easy to clean and after a while it starts to get moldy on the inside but the problem is you can't get into it to clean the inside.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Love my keurig!  I will never go back to a regular coffee pot.  I would say the only draw back is that it tends to not last long (I'm on my 3rd one), and the price is kind of expensive!  Regardless of those two I still love the fact that I'm not wasting a whole pot of coffee.
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my Keurig!!! Well that's a little dramatic but I just love this thing. It is easy to use, nicely made, and average priced. I use my every single day and love it. I highly recommend this to someone who only needs to brew one cup of coffee at a time.
Meg E.
Huntsville, TX
I love my Keurig. It does everything that i need. one thing is I wish it would make more for the amazing of money that it is. Definitely on the pricier side, but I still think it is excellent. Definitely recommend.
Allie T.
I love this thing. I use it everyday for so many different things.  It got me through college and I've had it for almost 7 years.  The only thing is it is sometimes hard to clean and it doesn't always do even and level distribution if you don't use it for periods of time.
Keona K.
Coal City, IL
Our Keurig is awesome and we are in LOVE with it.  The biggest positive that I can think of is that this item has has to be that it is so convenient.  I'm usually in a rush in the morning..so putting in a k-cup in the machine and simply pressing a size button is great!
Justine A.
BLOOMINGTON, IL
Who has time to wait for a pot of coffee to brew? When I need coffee I need it now, and my Keurig helps me do just that. Turn it on, insert any flavor pod you love, and have coffee in an instant. This product is expensive as well as the pods needed, but the convenience is worth it.
Lindsey J.
Sarasota , FL
The Keurig is definitly super convenient, but it is a little expensive for everyday use. The cups are sometimes pricey, and I usually want more than one, so it gets especially pricey if your drinking more than one cup a day. It is nice to use in an office setting though.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?