BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Love my Keurig!! I had the mini and liked it so much I got this one after the mini died on us. I love the settings and the amount of water it holds! I really really want the new one that you can make 4 cups at a time now too!!
Kari M.
Chesapeake, VA
I have been using my keurig for years. This is my second machine and couldn't image having to brew a whole lot of coffee everyday. Very convenient and I love all the different coffee choices!
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
I LOVE this!! When I took my new job I was told by my boss that the coffee in the work room left a lot to be desired. That opened the door to my most used item in my office (next to my laptop). I make coffee, tea, hot cocoa, ciders, and iced drinks as well. MUST HAVE!!
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Love our machine! It's quick and easy. I run a vinegar rinse through it once a month just to keep everything cleaned. Def worth the money,makes my life a lot more simple :)
Sumana B.
Hollywood, FL
Very convenient machine to use. I mainly got it for the different flavors in Kcups. It can take a little long to start up if you turn the machine off the way I do. There is also a descaling solution that I recommend, it's amazing to see the difference it makes.
Vanessa W.
Thatcher, AZ
Got it for Christmas a few years ago and it does everything I need it to. I'm not a big coffee drinker but I love the teas and ciders as well as the over ice option!
Amber S.
Marion, IA
This smaller version is perfect for my needs! It is mostly used to make hot chocolate for my daughter and she loves it! I also love the variety of flavor options available for this product.
Stephanie R.
Canal Fulton, OH
I love my Keurig. Always reliable and I love that it is easy to clean. I just pass vinegar through and let it sit overnight and then run water through until it no longer smells like vinegar. I've never had any issues and would for sure recommend to a friend.
Kelsey C.
Carbondale, IL
I am forever a over of my Keurig. Being a college student I go through a lot of coffee and this is perfect for me to grab something for on the go quickly, I would die without this machine!
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
Quick and efficient. the only draw back is you have to put water for every thing you brew but if your are the only person in your household or the only one that is going to use it its perfect.
Angela D.
Greenwood, MS
Where are some of the cheapest places or websites to purchase kcups?
Abigail S.
Peru, IN
I clean my keurig with white vinegar, but the last time I did that my machine started acting up and stopped working for a couple of days. What are some other ways I could clean it without it messing up?
TIFFANY W.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this product really worth the cost???
Melaney M.
Saucier, Ms
I've been dying to have this product but have notice the cups are expensive and have seen you can buy a filter cup for reg coffee grounds.. is it truly worth the price and last long? I've seen so many ppl selling theirs..
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
How much is this ? And is it for just reg coffee?