BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Kenneth L.
Warren, MI
I love its versatility and ease of use. Cleaning is a little rough but its worth it. I have since bought 2 of these as gifts and my sister and Dad love them as well.
Vanessa W.
Thatcher, AZ
Got it for Christmas a few years ago and it does everything I need it to. I'm not a big coffee drinker but I love the teas and ciders as well as the over ice option!
Kristine K.
Newtown Sq, PA
This was the first coffee machine I've ever bought for myself and I can say that it definitely was a good buy! It's so easy to use and it's quick! Great when I'm in a rush in the mornings!
Dana T.
Fountain, CO
This works amazing as long as you remember to clean it, the coffee comes out perfect every time, it has 3 setting, super strong, hua I might get up, and a large cup.
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
This is my baby. Lol. I love the conveiniance of being able to brew a single cup for myself in the morning before work. I love the variety of coffee and drinks you can buy. I love my keurig
Amber S.
Marion, IA
This smaller version is perfect for my needs! It is mostly used to make hot chocolate for my daughter and she loves it! I also love the variety of flavor options available for this product.
Shanya B.
Boise, ID
I'm in love with my Keurig. It's so fast and easy to make coffee in the morning. Seriously, who has time or energy to spend a ton of time trying to make coffee in the morning before you've even had any? Keurig makes this so simple and fixes all of my problems.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this coffee machine! I'm the only person in the house that drinks coffee, so it is nice to have a fresh cup every time. I've had this machine for about 2 years and have never had a problem. Periodic cleaning I think helps keep everything running smoothly.
MIGDALIA C.
I love this brewing system. It's simple, less mess, and the taste of my coffee is amazing. I want to buy the bigger so it's more useful for the entire family, but it is a little expensive.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
I couldn't live without this Keurig. I'm usually rushed so this was just the perked thing for me. No more filters to throw away and the measuring. Just pop a K cup and it's done. I love it!
Denisa U.
Would you recommend it? Can you use any type of brand of coffee or does it have to be a certain type of coffee?
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
Someone told me the Keurig requires two k-cups to make a single cup of coffee. Is that true? Or do they not know how to work their Keurig, or possibly have a faulty one?
Stephanie V.
Bronx, NY
Where can i find one of these at a good price? And what are some good flavors to try with it?