BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Lateesha C.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love this Keurig because it's so convenient and low maintenance! I used to own a brewing system and it took up too much time which is why this machine has been a lifesaver!
Jessica B.
I am absolutely obsessed with my Keurig and have been thinking about nothing but upgrading to the 2.0! My life has not been the same since being introduced to the keurig and I would not be able to live without one! Favorite kitchen appliance hands down.
Olivia M.
Lisle, IL
My family loves this coffee machine. Not only do we have to worry about brewing a full pot and wasting coffee; but we can also brew it much faster and personalize the strength of our drinks. The kids also enjoy using it for hot chocolate in the winter.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
I love my Keurig! I am able to make a single cup or as many cups as I wish, as mild or as strong as I wish. And I can use any coffee as well with the reusable cups.
Barbara  S.
Sandy Hook, KY
I bought this because I rarely drink coffee but my husband drinks it all day long. we love our keurig. I love that you can brew more than just coffee in them as well! they're a great buy.
Danielle R.
My ride or die coffee machine! I've heard a few things about it having problems with cleanliness..? I'm pretty diligent about cleaning. Love using plastic pods for fresh ground coffee.
Melissa L.
Middleburgh, NY
I love my Keurig, its perfect for me when I just want a cup of coffee or tea or hot cocoa! I love having it quick and made just for me! Plus so many flavors and options to chose from!
Jasmin S.
Nashville, TN
I love my new machine! No more than I drink coffee, this was the perfect size for me to purchase! My kids love hot chocolate though, so I be sure to keep the Swiss miss K-Cups in stock!
Alberto I.
Arlington, TX
I can't stress how much I love this thing! A must have for every home! I like how it's so convenient and easy to use also I can try different coffees without having to brew a whole pot
Alyssa H.
Panama City, FL
My Keurig is my go-to coffee machine and is so easy to use and makes my cup of coffee quick as can be! I really need to update and get a new Keurig, but I love it!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?