BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Rachel L.
Great for coffee, tea, hot chocolate or just hot water! I love the fact that you can just use hot water, it comes in handy when I am too lazy to boil water on the stove for my instant noodles.
Lauren P.
We have had our Kuerig for a few years now and it has been the best investment. Perfect for single cup coffee drinkers. We buy a gallon jug of distilled water to use in it. That has kept us from having to descale our brewer.
Kasey C.
Columbus, OH
I love my Keurig! It keeps me going in the morning and throughout the day with a quick little pick-me-up when needed. It's efficient and effortless - fresh-brewed satisfaction instantaneously!
Ashley P.
I love my keurig! I didn't really drink much coffee before we bought our keurig but I absolutely love it now. I love how easy it is to make a single cup of coffee and it always tastes great.
Chelcie C.
Love it! Makes the perfect cup an is very convenient. It can make any an all drinks you would like from coffee to tea an also even cold brew drinks. Saves so much money
Amanda G.
Mason, MI
This Keurig is quick and easy to make a cup of coffee. Only complaint is that k-cups are expensive. And I don't like to clean the refillable ones that you can add your own coffee grounds to.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
I love my Keurig, the cup sizes are a little off but its ok I never really change the cup size, always on the biggest one! Definitely my go to even when I'm in a rush!!
Priscilla M.
Jackson, MI
I love my Keurig!! I have yet to get a filter so I can buy ground coffee instead of buying the single use cups. My fav coffee is green mountain chocolate glazed donut!
Rachel H.
Bellefonte, PA
I use this Keurig everyday and it works great! It works with all regular k cups and has a small footprint in my kitchen. It heats up very quickly and is so easy to use.
Lynne R.
Sandy springs, GA
I can't start my day without this machine. I love how you can see when the water needs to be refilled. It brews a perfect cup every time. Even my dad has figured out how to use it with ease.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?