BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Lateesha C.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love this Keurig because it's so convenient and low maintenance! I used to own a brewing system and it took up too much time which is why this machine has been a lifesaver!
Emily O.
Sauk City, WI
I LOVE my keurig! I am a college student and being able to brew a single cup of coffee in the morning to bring to class with me is amazing! I have never had any problems with it either.
Olivia M.
Lisle, IL
My family loves this coffee machine. Not only do we have to worry about brewing a full pot and wasting coffee; but we can also brew it much faster and personalize the strength of our drinks. The kids also enjoy using it for hot chocolate in the winter.
Jessica B.
Seaford
I am absolutely obsessed with my Keurig and have been thinking about nothing but upgrading to the 2.0! My life has not been the same since being introduced to the keurig and I would not be able to live without one! Favorite kitchen appliance hands down.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
I love my Keurig! I am able to make a single cup or as many cups as I wish, as mild or as strong as I wish. And I can use any coffee as well with the reusable cups.
Barbara  S.
Sandy Hook, KY
I bought this because I rarely drink coffee but my husband drinks it all day long. we love our keurig. I love that you can brew more than just coffee in them as well! they're a great buy.
Danielle R.
My ride or die coffee machine! I've heard a few things about it having problems with cleanliness..? I'm pretty diligent about cleaning. Love using plastic pods for fresh ground coffee.
Alberto I.
Arlington, TX
I can't stress how much I love this thing! A must have for every home! I like how it's so convenient and easy to use also I can try different coffees without having to brew a whole pot
Alyssa H.
Panama City, FL
My Keurig is my go-to coffee machine and is so easy to use and makes my cup of coffee quick as can be! I really need to update and get a new Keurig, but I love it!
Melissa L.
Middleburgh, NY
I love my Keurig, its perfect for me when I just want a cup of coffee or tea or hot cocoa! I love having it quick and made just for me! Plus so many flavors and options to chose from!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?