BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Talia M.
Longwood, FL
I love my keurig and wouldn't trade it for the world. Every morning when i wake up I'm so thankful that I have it because I don't have to wait for water to heat up or for a regular offer maker
Carla T.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE my keurig. Although the k cups are not great for the environment, I do love the machine. I have purchased reuseable cups to be more eco-friendly. Overall, I love this coffee maker!
Charleen T.
Enon, OH
Absolutely LOVE my keurig! I'm the only coffee/ tea drinker in my household, so it saves me and I don't half to waste half a pot! i can also make my specialty teas!
Molly N.
Greensboro, NC
Definitely love the idea behind my Keurig. The cost of the pods adds up when my husband and I each have 2 cups each morning. I have recently starting using a 12 cup pot in the mornings and the Keurig in the afternoon for that much needed 2PM pick-me-up.
Brian H.
Springfield, OR
Great system and very dependable with quality craftsmanship. I would give this more stars and a much longer review but how much can you really say about a coffee maker? Super convenient?
Alexis M.
Vancouver
Love how quick it takes to heat up. The coffee quality is great as well. Not only can u make coffee but you can select just a cup of hot water for tea, hot coco, and many other choices.
Olivia M.
Lisle, IL
My family loves this coffee machine. Not only do we have to worry about brewing a full pot and wasting coffee; but we can also brew it much faster and personalize the strength of our drinks. The kids also enjoy using it for hot chocolate in the winter.
Trish K.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
This was a great product, but for the price, i wish it would have lasted longer. The system is slowing down... no matter how much I clean it, it just isn't brewing like it used to. Sometimes i get only half a cup of coffee. I have had it for three years.
Kimmie H.
Great Mills, MD
Love my Keurig machine, it is my lifeline in the morning. I'm the only coffee drinker in my house, so it makes it easy for me to have my pick me up without wasting half a pot of coffee.
Katherine D.
Newark, DE
This is my favorite appliance! I love being able to brew only one cup at a time. I use it for coffee, tea, hot chocolate and sometimes even just to heat up a cup of water I need to use.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?