BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Amanda G.
Mason, MI
This Keurig is quick and easy to make a cup of coffee. Only complaint is that k-cups are expensive. And I don't like to clean the refillable ones that you can add your own coffee grounds to.
Donna C.
Love my Keurig! Easy to clean, and since having my baby daughter last summer, my best friend. Brews quickly and consistently. Wish it held more water, but other than that, worth every penny.
Shelly G.
Tomball, TX
I believe if you are a coffee drinker then this is the best machine to fit your needs. My husband & I both have a cup of coffee first thing in the morning and it is always reliable and quick.
Lynne R.
Sandy springs, GA
I can't start my day without this machine. I love how you can see when the water needs to be refilled. It brews a perfect cup every time. Even my dad has figured out how to use it with ease.
Danielle S.
Brews coffee nice a hot. Easy to use . Only complaint is it is hard to clean and also dozen throu only complaint is it is hard to clean and also doesn't brew a full cup.
Denise W.
Mosheim, TN
Gotta love Keurig, 1 cup fresh brewed on demand, easy to use and a great accessory for an office setting, it's nice to never have to worry about the coffee pot burning
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
I LOVE this!! When I took my new job I was told by my boss that the coffee in the work room left a lot to be desired. That opened the door to my most used item in my office (next to my laptop). I make coffee, tea, hot cocoa, ciders, and iced drinks as well. MUST HAVE!!
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
This is my baby. Lol. I love the conveiniance of being able to brew a single cup for myself in the morning before work. I love the variety of coffee and drinks you can buy. I love my keurig
Dana T.
Fountain, CO
This works amazing as long as you remember to clean it, the coffee comes out perfect every time, it has 3 setting, super strong, hua I might get up, and a large cup.
MIGDALIA C.
I love this brewing system. It's simple, less mess, and the taste of my coffee is amazing. I want to buy the bigger so it's more useful for the entire family, but it is a little expensive.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.