BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Molly N.
Greensboro, NC
Definitely love the idea behind my Keurig. The cost of the pods adds up when my husband and I each have 2 cups each morning. I have recently starting using a 12 cup pot in the mornings and the Keurig in the afternoon for that much needed 2PM pick-me-up.
Shannon P.
Hooksett, NH
Love how quickly I. An get a cup of joe! But I still need my 12 cup maker for company. Unfortunately the cups are extremely expensive when providing coffee for more then two people a day.
Alexis M.
Vancouver
Love how quick it takes to heat up. The coffee quality is great as well. Not only can u make coffee but you can select just a cup of hot water for tea, hot coco, and many other choices.
Candy C.
SHAWNEE, OK
I absolutely love this coffee maker! I don't drink a lot of coffee but I like having a cup or two every once in a while. It's nice not having to make an entire pot.
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA
I love my Keurig! I have had it for a year now and it works great! I use it at my work since no one at my home likes coffee. So nice to have a fresh hot cup any time!
Lisa C.
Hanford, CA
I could not live without my Keurig. I use it daily, both to make coffee, but also to brew iced tea to take to work. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and there are K-cups for every taste.
Trish K.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
This was a great product, but for the price, i wish it would have lasted longer. The system is slowing down... no matter how much I clean it, it just isn't brewing like it used to. Sometimes i get only half a cup of coffee. I have had it for three years.
Joy B.
Cottonport, LA
I absolutely love my Keurig! I was hesitant to get it, but my husband talked me in to it and I am so glad he did. I use it for coffee and hot chocolate the most, but we also have lemonade and teas. I think that coffee tastes so much better in a Keurig ;)
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
Love my keurig! just wish the k cups weren't so expensive. got myself one of those little cups I can put my own coffee in, but I love being able to make just as many cups as I'll drink.
Lateesha C.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love this Keurig because it's so convenient and low maintenance! I used to own a brewing system and it took up too much time which is why this machine has been a lifesaver!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?