BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Sumana B.
Hollywood, FL
Very convenient machine to use. I mainly got it for the different flavors in Kcups. It can take a little long to start up if you turn the machine off the way I do. There is also a descaling solution that I recommend, it's amazing to see the difference it makes.
Rachel L.
Great for coffee, tea, hot chocolate or just hot water! I love the fact that you can just use hot water, it comes in handy when I am too lazy to boil water on the stove for my instant noodles.
Lauren P.
We have had our Kuerig for a few years now and it has been the best investment. Perfect for single cup coffee drinkers. We buy a gallon jug of distilled water to use in it. That has kept us from having to descale our brewer.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
I love my Keurig, the cup sizes are a little off but its ok I never really change the cup size, always on the biggest one! Definitely my go to even when I'm in a rush!!
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
I have this at home and I love it! We use it for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cider! It has so many uses and we never have to worry about wasting a whole pot of coffee!
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Love my Keurig!! I had the mini and liked it so much I got this one after the mini died on us. I love the settings and the amount of water it holds! I really really want the new one that you can make 4 cups at a time now too!!
Jessica M.
Sparks, NV
Thank goodness! Our ancient Keurig finally gave out. I saw this one for $99 and a $20 gift card back at Target. So...... we got 2 one for work and one for home. I love how quick it is and all of the yummy K -cups available.
Lisa R.
ARLINGTON, VA
This is a great product. Fantastic for one cop of tea or coffee at a time. Great flavor every time. Also useful for regular tea bags- if you don't want to buy k cups use a regular tea bag and the hot water from the Keurig.
Amanda G.
Mason, MI
This Keurig is quick and easy to make a cup of coffee. Only complaint is that k-cups are expensive. And I don't like to clean the refillable ones that you can add your own coffee grounds to.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Love our machine! It's quick and easy. I run a vinegar rinse through it once a month just to keep everything cleaned. Def worth the money,makes my life a lot more simple :)
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.