BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Kenneth L.
Warren, MI
I love its versatility and ease of use. Cleaning is a little rough but its worth it. I have since bought 2 of these as gifts and my sister and Dad love them as well.
Amber S.
Marion, IA
This smaller version is perfect for my needs! It is mostly used to make hot chocolate for my daughter and she loves it! I also love the variety of flavor options available for this product.
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
This is my baby. Lol. I love the conveiniance of being able to brew a single cup for myself in the morning before work. I love the variety of coffee and drinks you can buy. I love my keurig
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this coffee machine! I'm the only person in the house that drinks coffee, so it is nice to have a fresh cup every time. I've had this machine for about 2 years and have never had a problem. Periodic cleaning I think helps keep everything running smoothly.
Kristine K.
Newtown Sq, PA
This was the first coffee machine I've ever bought for myself and I can say that it definitely was a good buy! It's so easy to use and it's quick! Great when I'm in a rush in the mornings!
Christy P.
Tampa, FL
Love having this single cup brewing system at home especially when I am trying to stray away from $5/cup of coffees at coffee shop chains. I would say the only down side is that the coffee does tend to be a little too watered down. Other than that, LOVE IT!
Brittney L.
Howell, NJ
Love keurig! It is so convenient to use in the morning when I'm in a rush and even when I'm not. I also love all the flavor options that keurig has and size as well!
Cynthia S.
Lawton, Ok
I love my Keurig! my husband bought it for y for Christmas 2 years ago and I use it everyday. I don't know what I would do with out it. My morning brew is refreshing
Shanya B.
Boise, ID
I'm in love with my Keurig. It's so fast and easy to make coffee in the morning. Seriously, who has time or energy to spend a ton of time trying to make coffee in the morning before you've even had any? Keurig makes this so simple and fixes all of my problems.
Lindley F.
Florence, AL
Quick and efficient. the only draw back is you have to put water for every thing you brew but if your are the only person in your household or the only one that is going to use it its perfect.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?