BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Love my Keurig!! I had the mini and liked it so much I got this one after the mini died on us. I love the settings and the amount of water it holds! I really really want the new one that you can make 4 cups at a time now too!!
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
I have this at home and I love it! We use it for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cider! It has so many uses and we never have to worry about wasting a whole pot of coffee!
Jessica M.
Sparks, NV
Thank goodness! Our ancient Keurig finally gave out. I saw this one for $99 and a $20 gift card back at Target. So...... we got 2 one for work and one for home. I love how quick it is and all of the yummy K -cups available.
Lisa R.
Arlington, VA
This is a great product. Fantastic for one cop of tea or coffee at a time. Great flavor every time. Also useful for regular tea bags- if you don't want to buy k cups use a regular tea bag and the hot water from the Keurig.
Amanda G.
Mason, MI
This Keurig is quick and easy to make a cup of coffee. Only complaint is that k-cups are expensive. And I don't like to clean the refillable ones that you can add your own coffee grounds to.
Donna C.
Love my Keurig! Easy to clean, and since having my baby daughter last summer, my best friend. Brews quickly and consistently. Wish it held more water, but other than that, worth every penny.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Love our machine! It's quick and easy. I run a vinegar rinse through it once a month just to keep everything cleaned. Def worth the money,makes my life a lot more simple :)
Shelly G.
Tomball, TX
I believe if you are a coffee drinker then this is the best machine to fit your needs. My husband & I both have a cup of coffee first thing in the morning and it is always reliable and quick.
Danielle S.
Brews coffee nice a hot. Easy to use . Only complaint is it is hard to clean and also dozen throu only complaint is it is hard to clean and also doesn't brew a full cup.
Denise W.
Mosheim, TN
Gotta love Keurig, 1 cup fresh brewed on demand, easy to use and a great accessory for an office setting, it's nice to never have to worry about the coffee pot burning
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?