BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Christy P.
Tampa, FL
Love having this single cup brewing system at home especially when I am trying to stray away from $5/cup of coffees at coffee shop chains. I would say the only down side is that the coffee does tend to be a little too watered down. Other than that, LOVE IT!
Dalia C.
I love this brewing system. It's simple, less mess, and the taste of my coffee is amazing. I want to buy the bigger so it's more useful for the entire family, but it is a little expensive.
Cynthia S.
Lawton, Ok
I love my Keurig! my husband bought it for y for Christmas 2 years ago and I use it everyday. I don't know what I would do with out it. My morning brew is refreshing
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
This is my baby. Lol. I love the conveiniance of being able to brew a single cup for myself in the morning before work. I love the variety of coffee and drinks you can buy. I love my keurig
Lindley F.
Florence, AL
Quick and efficient. the only draw back is you have to put water for every thing you brew but if your are the only person in your household or the only one that is going to use it its perfect.
Leah C.
We owned three of these. The first one broke after three months and replaced by the store. The other two each broke within the year and we were given refurbished ones. They each broke. We are done with this type of coffee pot. Makes great coffee when they work.
Alex B.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely LOVE my keurig. It's an easy and fast way to grab a cup of coffee at anytime of the day. I love the fact that you do not HAVE to make an entire pot.I do wish there was a way to make a pot on a regular keurig.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
I love my keurig. I use it everyday and love that I can make hot chocolate in the winter, apple cider in the fall, and different flavored coffee every single day. You can also purchase Iced Coffee K-Cups which are delicious!
Vanessa W.
Thatcher, AZ
Got it for Christmas a few years ago and it does everything I need it to. I'm not a big coffee drinker but I love the teas and ciders as well as the over ice option!
Stephanie R.
Canal Fulton, OH
I love my Keurig. Always reliable and I love that it is easy to clean. I just pass vinegar through and let it sit overnight and then run water through until it no longer smells like vinegar. I've never had any issues and would for sure recommend to a friend.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?