BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Denise W.
Mosheim, TN
Gotta love Keurig, 1 cup fresh brewed on demand, easy to use and a great accessory for an office setting, it's nice to never have to worry about the coffee pot burning
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
I LOVE this!! When I took my new job I was told by my boss that the coffee in the work room left a lot to be desired. That opened the door to my most used item in my office (next to my laptop). I make coffee, tea, hot cocoa, ciders, and iced drinks as well. MUST HAVE!!
Danielle S.
Brews coffee nice a hot. Easy to use . Only complaint is it is hard to clean and also dozen throu only complaint is it is hard to clean and also doesn't brew a full cup.
Shanya B.
Boise, ID
I'm in love with my Keurig. It's so fast and easy to make coffee in the morning. Seriously, who has time or energy to spend a ton of time trying to make coffee in the morning before you've even had any? Keurig makes this so simple and fixes all of my problems.
Dana T.
Fountain, CO
This works amazing as long as you remember to clean it, the coffee comes out perfect every time, it has 3 setting, super strong, hua I might get up, and a large cup.
Kenneth L.
Warren, MI
I love its versatility and ease of use. Cleaning is a little rough but its worth it. I have since bought 2 of these as gifts and my sister and Dad love them as well.
Amber S.
Marion, IA
This smaller version is perfect for my needs! It is mostly used to make hot chocolate for my daughter and she loves it! I also love the variety of flavor options available for this product.
Kristine K.
Newtown Sq, PA
This was the first coffee machine I've ever bought for myself and I can say that it definitely was a good buy! It's so easy to use and it's quick! Great when I'm in a rush in the mornings!
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this coffee machine! I'm the only person in the house that drinks coffee, so it is nice to have a fresh cup every time. I've had this machine for about 2 years and have never had a problem. Periodic cleaning I think helps keep everything running smoothly.
Brittney L.
Howell, NJ
Love keurig! It is so convenient to use in the morning when I'm in a rush and even when I'm not. I also love all the flavor options that keurig has and size as well!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?