BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Yaicha C.
Lebanon, OR
I like it but mine broke very easily and I never use it anymore. It's more of a hassle to go through the process of making one cup now than it used to be to brew an entire pot of coffee. My Keurig just stopped putting out water.
For C.
Niagara Falls, NY
We had ours for about two years, cleaned it as directed and it is in DIRE need of replacing. Our coffee is never really that warm and no matter what we doing nothing fixes the issue.
Kristina D.
I've had this keurig for a few years and loved it! I am the only one who drinks coffee in my household and this was perfect so I didn't have to make a full pot of coffee and let it go to waste.
Judd H.
College Station, TX
Absolutely love this thing! Don't know what I'd dot without it. It's great to make single servings without the hassle of trying to brew a whole pot of coffee. Also works great for heating water for tea and hot chocolate as well. It's quick and super easy to use to use.
Lauren S.
GAITHERSBURG, MD
Everyone knows keurigs are awesome! If you get a reusable filter it's even better. Lower the cost by not having to by the K-Cups and still works like a charm! We love it!
Kallie B.
Grand Mound , IA
I've had my Keurig for some time now, and I use it every day to make a couple cups of coffee. I enjoy how easy it is, not like any other machines where it has s million buttons. It's simple and the coffee always taste amazing.
Jamie O.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Love this product but find that the rounded shape makes it hard to fit in the corner of my kitchen and it never seems to hold enough water. Otherwise, I find it very useful and a great product.
Lesa M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I never thought I would like having a single cup brewing system now I can't imagine ever being with out one. Thanks to you keurig we waste much less coffee now. Totally worth the investment.
amanda b.
Vandergrift, PA
This is so easy to use. It brews fast and makes a great tasting coffee. Its super easy to clean too. I use my every morning and I've owned it for about a year. I wouldn't trade it for anything
Ashley P.
I love my keurig! I didn't really drink much coffee before we bought our keurig but I absolutely love it now. I love how easy it is to make a single cup of coffee and it always tastes great.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?