BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Judd H.
College Station, TX
Absolutely love this thing! Don't know what I'd dot without it. It's great to make single servings without the hassle of trying to brew a whole pot of coffee. Also works great for heating water for tea and hot chocolate as well. It's quick and super easy to use to use.
Lauren S.
Everyone knows keurigs are awesome! If you get a reusable filter it's even better. Lower the cost by not having to by the K-Cups and still works like a charm! We love it!
Melissa J.
Brandon, FL
I love my Keurig! I've been using it for almost a year now and have had no problems! You can easily purchase a removable filter to use your own coffee and not waste the plastic from the K cups.
Kallie B.
Grand Mound , IA
I've had my Keurig for some time now, and I use it every day to make a couple cups of coffee. I enjoy how easy it is, not like any other machines where it has s million buttons. It's simple and the coffee always taste amazing.
Jamie O.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Love this product but find that the rounded shape makes it hard to fit in the corner of my kitchen and it never seems to hold enough water. Otherwise, I find it very useful and a great product.
Priscilla M.
Jackson, MI
I love my Keurig!! I have yet to get a filter so I can buy ground coffee instead of buying the single use cups. My fav coffee is green mountain chocolate glazed donut!
amanda b.
Vandergrift, PA
This is so easy to use. It brews fast and makes a great tasting coffee. Its super easy to clean too. I use my every morning and I've owned it for about a year. I wouldn't trade it for anything
Kasey C.
Columbus, OH
I love my Keurig! It keeps me going in the morning and throughout the day with a quick little pick-me-up when needed. It's efficient and effortless - fresh-brewed satisfaction instantaneously!
Rachel H.
Bellefonte, PA
I use this Keurig everyday and it works great! It works with all regular k cups and has a small footprint in my kitchen. It heats up very quickly and is so easy to use.
Ashley P.
I love my keurig! I didn't really drink much coffee before we bought our keurig but I absolutely love it now. I love how easy it is to make a single cup of coffee and it always tastes great.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?