BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

Mindy M.
I love my Kcups. We use it to make iced coffee, iced tea as well as our normal hot coffee. I love that I can put a reusable filter in it and use my fancy local coffee grinds
Kimberly Z.
Bessemer, AL
I am actually not a coffee drinker. I do use for hot chocolate, tea, and apple cider. It is absolutely wonderful! I do keep coffee pods so I am able to offer when I entertain.
raymon n.
Beaufort, SC
Great coffee maker. we always use it to brew a fresh cup of coffee. it can get a bit expensive buying all those k cups, but it is worth it for a fresh cup of coffee every time vs a cup that has been sitting there for a couple of hours.
Christi E.
Perry, Ga
I love this machine but I do wish that I had bought a larger machine. :-) The coffee is amazing and I enjoy all the different varieties of K-cups. I think it could warm up a little faster. I have tried one of the newer models and that has definitely improved in those machines.
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN
I love Keurigs!! They're very easy to use and maintain. I've also found uses for them besides coffee! They can help save you a lot of money, depending on how often you use them. Definitely recommend!
Brandi W.
Mililani, HI
Works well. Really quick and convenient. Just be careful not to leave water constantly in the machine cause mold can grow. Clean it regularly and air dry the system properly.
Bruce L and Michelle C.
Manhattan, KS
We LOVE our Keurig Elite Single cup home brewing system! We owned (actually still do, a Bunn for ten years), but after buying this product our Bunn is gathering dust! The Keurig makes amazing coffee!
Jessica W.
Love this Brewer... Makes a great cup of coffee every time. One of the things I love the most is that it is quite in making coffee which is a good thing for me since I get up earlier than my household.
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
I love that I can just make one cup! Heats up fast and allows you to make tea, coffee, and more. Definitely worth the money! I just wish it was easier to clean. It's definitely hard to get a good clean on it.
Adele H.
My husband is the one who always uses it, and he absolutely love it? Fresh coffee in the morning, afternoon and evening many types of coffee to choose from. We approve it!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
Is this machine exspensive?