BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
We bought this a few years back and we love it! My husband loves brewing his coffee in it and I love that I can make ice tea and cocoa in it! We hope to buy another one soon!
Brian D.
New Milford, CT
This is awesome for a busy house where everyone gets up at different times. Always a fresh cup when you get up. Works well for company too...everyone gets their pick. Even have my kids using it when they make their oatmeal in the morning. Perfect for a mixed schedule busy home.
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN
I love Keurigs!! They're very easy to use and maintain. I've also found uses for them besides coffee! They can help save you a lot of money, depending on how often you use them. Definitely recommend!
Karen B.
Martinez, GA
I really enjoy my keurig and use it for more than just coffee. The speed of it is just great since I am always running late or want hot water quickly for oatmeal or tea. It has been a great investment.
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
It does what it's supposed to do and the coffee tastes fine, but it's good to run empty cycles through every so often to help cleanse the machine. The water has coffee residue so you can tell some gets stuck in the system. I like the convenience of making one cup at a time.
Devanie C.
My keurig is literally the greatest investment. I drink my tea, coffee, iced tea, and just use it for hot water. I absolutely love it! I use it in the morning before work and at night for a cup of tea.
stephanie m.
Star Vly Rnch, WY
Love this coffee maker. It comes in handy on the mornings I am running late for work. I had a mini keurig that stopped working after a couple months..but this one is going strong for two years do far.
Kya M.
Aurora, IL
I am a big lover of coffee and this works in my house perfectly! I absolutely LOVE this machine and if it ever breaks in me, the first thing I'm doing is getting a new one!!!
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Love the Keurig! The only downfall with this model is the cup settings. Small, med, large is great but how many oz are they? My next Keurig will have more detailed buttons!
Erica B.
West Haven, CT
I absolutely love my Keurig and use it everyday! I love the quick push of a button to make my delicious first cup of coffee every morning. I look forward to my first cup of coffee and it's so great to literally push a button rather than having to wait for a pot to brew.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.