BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Nikita P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the keurig! I just always have this issue where it make noise after some time about a month later i had to return this and buy a new one after that it started happening again but its not broken it just makes a sound not that smooth humming it sounds like its forcing the water in rather than it being a natural process
Roxanne E.
Lyman, SC
This is a great system for people who only want that one cup of coffee a day and don't want the fuss and muss of a huge system taking up space. It is easy to clean and put away without much effort.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
I love that I can just make one cup! Heats up fast and allows you to make tea, coffee, and more. Definitely worth the money! I just wish it was easier to clean. It's definitely hard to get a good clean on it.
Erica B.
West Haven, CT
I absolutely love my Keurig and use it everyday! I love the quick push of a button to make my delicious first cup of coffee every morning. I look forward to my first cup of coffee and it's so great to literally push a button rather than having to wait for a pot to brew.
Jennifer R.
Galt , CA
Really great and easy to use. Great for on the go coffee when you're running out to work and also great when there are many people at home wanting different coffee flavors at the same time. Love the variety of the coffee products .
Jenny H.
Carrollton, GA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Keurig K-40! I get the perfect amount of coffee every single time. It's always hot and fresh whenever I want it and all at the simple touch of a button
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love my machine . i don't think i can function properly without my coffee and this machine makes it easy ! love love and target and Walmart have lowered the prices on them
Paige H.
Quincy, FL
Keurig really made a great coffee maker when making this machine. Making a cup of coffee or any other flavored kcup drink is so to do. I love my keurig and use it everyday!
Adele H.
My husband is the one who always uses it, and he absolutely love it? Fresh coffee in the morning, afternoon and evening many types of coffee to choose from. We approve it!
Jaelynn O.
York, PA
Overall this is a great machine. It's nice to be able to make a single cup of coffee quick in a to-go mug on my way out the door. The reason I give it 3 stars is because eventually it did stop heating the water correctly which caused the coffee to not brew properly.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?