BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

Michelle M.
We drink coffee everyday & love this. It is so easy to make a cup of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa with the Keurig Elite. The con for me on this is that the refillable KCUPS leak unless we use a filter. So we end up spending a little more on either using filters or buying prefilled K-Cups.
Leigh Ann S.
I love my keurig!!! It's so easy to use and your coffee is ready in less than a minute. Also when you purchase your keurig it comes with 28 coffee/hot cocoa Kcups!
Allison W.
I love my Keurig! This is a product that both my family and myself use on a daily basis. This makes it easier for my family and I to have the specific coffees we each like. This also makes adding coffee to the morning routine easier, since it is so quick to use this machine.
Paige S.
Springfield, MO
I will never go back to using a regular coffee maker after having this in our house. It's easy to use, like ridiculously easy to use. We don't even buy the cups anymore. We use regular coffee grounds in it! It's also the easiest any to get water for my tea. I love my Keurig!
Carrie B.
The machine works well. The coffee quality is consistent, but the machine is hard to clean. We use it occasionally but you cannot make espresso or other complex coffee drinks.
Rachael L.
Clarksburg , WV
I love this machine! It makes it so much easier for me to make coffees and teas since it's usually just me and I'm always in a rush in the morning. My one problem is that I wish it held more water at one time I feel like I'm filling it every day.
stephanie m.
Star Vly Rnch, WY
Love this coffee maker. It comes in handy on the mornings I am running late for work. I had a mini keurig that stopped working after a couple months..but this one is going strong for two years do far.
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
I love love love my Keirig coffee maker so much. I brew k cups of coffee, tea, iced tea, and hot chocolate in it. I also brew my own ground coffee beans also. Even espresso.
Devanie C.
My keurig is literally the greatest investment. I drink my tea, coffee, iced tea, and just use it for hot water. I absolutely love it! I use it in the morning before work and at night for a cup of tea.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
I love my Keurig so much! I had one of the single cup ones before but, recently I upgraded to the elite. I don't drink cups of coffee at a time let alone drink coffee. I use it for my teas, and chai lattes. Best purchase you can ever make!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?