BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Quentin A.
My wife attempted to convince me to buy a Keurig for months and months.  I was a "$10 coffee maker at from Wal-Mart" kinda guy.  Why make one cup of coffee at a time when I can make it a pot at a time??  But my wife wanted one so, of course, I went for it!  Man oh man am I glad I did!

Best tasting cup of coffee I've ever had.  Bar none.  We've had the K-40 for two years now and we use it every day.  Maintenance on it is incredibly low.  I replace the filter every few months and I descale less often than I should...but it doesn't seem to mind!  It keeps making delicious cups of coffee!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I got this for my aunt as a Christmas gift and totally regret not getting myself one. It’s very versatile, looks great in the kitchen and so easy to use! Love going over her house just to drink coffee lol. Can’t wait till I get one for my home, have a family of 4 and we all like different coffee flavors so it gets complicated negotiating who will make a pot of coffee with their favorite. I also purchased and have jars of instant coffee for that reason but it definitely doesn’t taste the same as fresh brewed. Highly recommend this to everyone! You’ll forget coffee shops as you’ll have one at the comfort of your home!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Green B.
We bought this as a gift for my sister and brother in law but we end up using it more than them sometimes! I love the convenience of it and how little effort it takes for a wonderful cup of coffee or tea. It's great to have around especially when you have people over. You don't have to follow people around asking if they want coffee. It's so easy to use that anyone can easily make a cup themselves. This is a great invention and can't wait to see what Keurig comes up with next!
Sarah C.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm a big fan of my Keurig!  It's so convenient to use and the coffee is always yummy.  I got reusable kcups as well so I can not only buy cheaper coffee, but not feel so bad about the environmental impact.  The only negatives are the impact on the earth and how expensive kcups are, however I find that they last me a long time, and I can cut back on costs with the resuable kcup.  Overall, I love my keurig and won't be giving it up anytime soon!
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
My boyfriend got me this for Christmas 4+ years ago and even with daily use it's still going strong! I work from home and it's right on my office desk with a micro-fridge for my creamers, and a k-cup bamboo carousel. Easy to fill, easy to use -and though the 2.0 was out when he bought this one, he opted for this option as he read that the 2.0 only takes certain K-Cups. Smart man I have, and it's seriously the best gift I ever got!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I have the Keurig k75 and it's a god sent. Very easy to use, multi purpose coffee pot. I use a re-useable k-cup. I can easily brew my coffee and make a baby bottle and have both ready in under five minutes. I love how it has a variety of cup sizes to choose from. If I'm really needing a pick me up it has larger sizes as opposed to a normal small cup . I also use my keurig for tea. This coffee machine has changed my life.
HäFèéŻā T.
Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40 i have used it from my collegues home😍😍this is just amazing
It can save the money you spend in coffee shops. It take no time to a brew a cup of coffee now😍 itz quick and easy😍😍
All you need to do is just pop the k pod and press a button😍😍n itz done
Itz quick
The price is also reasonable🤑🤑
I have to buy them some day☺☺
And itz reliable😍😍😘😘
You can choose the color of your coffee maker😍😍
Available in four colours😘😘
And the size of the coffee can also be choosen
Makes great coffee😍 and itz the best seller also
Easy to use also
Totally recommending
Autumn Rose T.
Oakdale , LA
Love. I got his for Christmas and have used it so much. I love the fact that it only makes 1 cup. I would waste so much coffee, but with this it makes the perfect amount. Also love how it’s not just for coffee. Hot chocolate✔️ tea✔️ or any other drink possible ✔️. It’s easy to keep up and to clean. I also use the water to make Ramon noodles in the cup. Get the perfect hot water 😂
Amber T.
Plant City
I personally don’t have one but my mom does and I use it all the time it’s hands down the best coffee maker and very convient! It’s always a fresh cup of coffee and takes such a small amount of time to brew it’s my number 1 choice one day I hope to have my own!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?