BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Greg J.
Houston
This product is the “Swiss Army Knife” of Kuerig brand pod coffee brewers. Not only is it easy to use, it’s a great friend! Dressing it up as R2-D2 on Halloween or Santa during Christmas will certainly add to the festive mood in the home...even in the kitchen! If someone sees it there and asks if it’s actually R2-D2 or Santa, simply reply “No! That’s not [R2-D2 | Santa], that’s my trusty Kuerig coffee maker! It makes the most wonderful coffee on the planet. Would you like to try some?!”
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I got this for my aunt as a Christmas gift and totally regret not getting myself one. It’s very versatile, looks great in the kitchen and so easy to use! Love going over her house just to drink coffee lol. Can’t wait till I get one for my home, have a family of 4 and we all like different coffee flavors so it gets complicated negotiating who will make a pot of coffee with their favorite. I also purchased and have jars of instant coffee for that reason but it definitely doesn’t taste the same as fresh brewed. Highly recommend this to everyone! You’ll forget coffee shops as you’ll have one at the comfort of your home!
Ty H.
Charlotte, NC
I love my complimentary Keurig from Influenster's voxbox. When working in the photo studio I need a pick me up in the morning afternoon and late nights. Having a convienant way to make coffee for myself and my fiance is awesome! We both love our donut shop daily and when we need an extra boost we love the dark magic flavor. The @keurig Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40 was super easy to setup and clean and I am so excited to be able to try this product in our home.
Green B.
We bought this as a gift for my sister and brother in law but we end up using it more than them sometimes! I love the convenience of it and how little effort it takes for a wonderful cup of coffee or tea. It's great to have around especially when you have people over. You don't have to follow people around asking if they want coffee. It's so easy to use that anyone can easily make a cup themselves. This is a great invention and can't wait to see what Keurig comes up with next!
Melinda E.
Walloon Lake
I was very skeptical about purchasing a keurig from the start. Not only was it a very expensive coffee maker, but I couldn't fathom spending the money on pricey k-cups instead of using my trusted drip pot. After receiving one of the original keurig models as a gift my opinion completely changed. I have read concerns about water being left in the machine and that it can not be cleaned well. The newer models have addressed this and now have a button that allows you to flush ALL the water out of the machine leaving it completely empty, at least the one I just purchased for my in-laws does. I love the convenience of being able to make a single cup of coffee in the flavor I want. As far as the price of the k-cups... i still don't like spending the extra dollars versus purchasing a bag of whole beans, but it hasn't stopped me from doing so. I currently have an arsenal of coffees, teas, and hot cocoa for a household that all have different tastes.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This is definitely one of my favorite products in my home. I use to waste so much coffee making a whole pot and then only drinking 2 cups, the rest going down the drain. This has saved me God only knows how much money. It brews the perfect cup every time, hot and delicious. I bought myself a little reusable cup as well as from time to time by the box of variety cups at the grocery store. They are great! They come with a variety of tea, hot cocoa,And different variety of coffees. This has changed my coffee drinking experience forever. I absolutely love love love my Keurig machine.
McKenna M.
Louisville
Love the simplicity of this one. No need for a fancy LED screen for us. I make a cup of coffee and my husband makes a cup of tea every morning, so all we need are the three settings offered. If you've never had one this is a great Keurig to start with. It's so simple and easy to use for those that don't drink anything too fancy in the morning. The k-cup systems is also great for a house hold like ours with 1 coffee drinker and 1 tea drinker.
Eboni 🎓.
Pittsburgh
I literally have my keurig on my nightstand i can't see myself going back to traditional coffee pots like eve. Im probably going to continue to buy  newer versions as they come. As far as function it is very quick amd has low sound if you want to make your coffee while people are sleeping or anything.
Amber T.
Plant city, FL
I personally don’t have one but my mom does and I use it all the time it’s hands down the best coffee maker and very convient! It’s always a fresh cup of coffee and takes such a small amount of time to brew it’s my number 1 choice one day I hope to have my own!
LindsEy M.
I have now owned three keurigs and all three start to get weird after a little while of use. is it great for the convenience factor, yes, but after a while my machine (on all three) started just filled quarter of a cup when I pushed the full sized button or it spit the coffee out weird, also I cleaned it often and even called Keurigs customer service and they said to run something through (I can't remember what atm) to clean the internal parts, but nothing worked. I say don't waste your money, plus I always think about those little plastic cups, which plastic isn't good to ingest, and when you heat plastic it can get into your food, drinks, so wouldn't you not want your very HOT beverage heating up a plastic element? Just my two cents.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.