BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Greg J.
Houston
This product is the “Swiss Army Knife” of Kuerig brand pod coffee brewers. Not only is it easy to use, it’s a great friend! Dressing it up as R2-D2 on Halloween or Santa during Christmas will certainly add to the festive mood in the home...even in the kitchen! If someone sees it there and asks if it’s actually R2-D2 or Santa, simply reply “No! That’s not [R2-D2 | Santa], that’s my trusty Kuerig coffee maker! It makes the most wonderful coffee on the planet. Would you like to try some?!”
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I got this for my aunt as a Christmas gift and totally regret not getting myself one. It’s very versatile, looks great in the kitchen and so easy to use! Love going over her house just to drink coffee lol. Can’t wait till I get one for my home, have a family of 4 and we all like different coffee flavors so it gets complicated negotiating who will make a pot of coffee with their favorite. I also purchased and have jars of instant coffee for that reason but it definitely doesn’t taste the same as fresh brewed. Highly recommend this to everyone! You’ll forget coffee shops as you’ll have one at the comfort of your home!
Ty H.
Charlotte, NC
I love my complimentary Keurig from Influenster's voxbox. When working in the photo studio I need a pick me up in the morning afternoon and late nights. Having a convienant way to make coffee for myself and my fiance is awesome! We both love our donut shop daily and when we need an extra boost we love the dark magic flavor. The @keurig Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40 was super easy to setup and clean and I am so excited to be able to try this product in our home.
Green B.
We bought this as a gift for my sister and brother in law but we end up using it more than them sometimes! I love the convenience of it and how little effort it takes for a wonderful cup of coffee or tea. It's great to have around especially when you have people over. You don't have to follow people around asking if they want coffee. It's so easy to use that anyone can easily make a cup themselves. This is a great invention and can't wait to see what Keurig comes up with next!
McKenna M.
Louisville
Love the simplicity of this one. No need for a fancy LED screen for us. I make a cup of coffee and my husband makes a cup of tea every morning, so all we need are the three settings offered. If you've never had one this is a great Keurig to start with. It's so simple and easy to use for those that don't drink anything too fancy in the morning. The k-cup systems is also great for a house hold like ours with 1 coffee drinker and 1 tea drinker.
Eboni 🎓.
Pittsburgh
I literally have my keurig on my nightstand i can't see myself going back to traditional coffee pots like eve. Im probably going to continue to buy  newer versions as they come. As far as function it is very quick amd has low sound if you want to make your coffee while people are sleeping or anything.
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40 i have used it from my collegues home😍😍this is just amazing
It can save the money you spend in coffee shops. It take no time to a brew a cup of coffee now😍 itz quick and easy😍😍
All you need to do is just pop the k pod and press a button😍😍n itz done
Itz quick
The price is also reasonable🤑🤑
I have to buy them some day☺☺
And itz reliable😍😍😘😘
You can choose the color of your coffee maker😍😍
Available in four colours😘😘
And the size of the coffee can also be choosen
Makes great coffee😍 and itz the best seller also
Easy to use also
Totally recommending
Amber T.
Plant city, FL
I personally don’t have one but my mom does and I use it all the time it’s hands down the best coffee maker and very convient! It’s always a fresh cup of coffee and takes such a small amount of time to brew it’s my number 1 choice one day I hope to have my own!
LindsEy M.
I have now owned three keurigs and all three start to get weird after a little while of use. is it great for the convenience factor, yes, but after a while my machine (on all three) started just filled quarter of a cup when I pushed the full sized button or it spit the coffee out weird, also I cleaned it often and even called Keurigs customer service and they said to run something through (I can't remember what atm) to clean the internal parts, but nothing worked. I say don't waste your money, plus I always think about those little plastic cups, which plastic isn't good to ingest, and when you heat plastic it can get into your food, drinks, so wouldn't you not want your very HOT beverage heating up a plastic element? Just my two cents.
Quentin A.
Wagoner, OK
My wife attempted to convince me to buy a Keurig for months and months.  I was a "$10 coffee maker at from Wal-Mart" kinda guy.  Why make one cup of coffee at a time when I can make it a pot at a time??  But my wife wanted one so, of course, I went for it!  Man oh man am I glad I did!

Best tasting cup of coffee I've ever had.  Bar none.  We've had the K-40 for two years now and we use it every day.  Maintenance on it is incredibly low.  I replace the filter every few months and I descale less often than I should...but it doesn't seem to mind!  It keeps making delicious cups of coffee!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.