LaShea L.
Palisade, CO

Would you recommeND this or a mini

Matea G.
Matea G.
POMONA, CA
1 year, 1 month ago
This one for sure!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
2 years, 9 months ago
A lot of the minis have been recalled so I'd recommend this one. I personally have this one and I love it and haven't had any issues
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
3 years, 8 months ago
I really love this one :) We got ours at Walmart for $75
Christina H.
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
I have this brewer and love it. I can say anything about the mini, but if your going to spend the money you might as well get the bigger one.
Caitlyn D.
Caitlyn D.
Erie, PA
3 years, 10 months ago
I have had both! I would say if you are going to use it super frequently go with the elite, if only sometimes, a mini will do just fine. I switched to an elite because my fiancé and I drink 2-4 cups a day of coffee
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
3 years, 10 months ago
Both are wonderful! It depends on the usage. For example, I would get larger one if I had a lot of coffee drinkers over frequently. It is just me and my husband and our mini is just fine.
Allison S.
Allison S.
3 years, 10 months ago
Hi. I bought this last year, and it's great if you want something in the middle (price wise). It's not as fancy as some of the others, but it works great!