BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I got this for my aunt as a Christmas gift and totally regret not getting myself one. It’s very versatile, looks great in the kitchen and so easy to use! Love going over her house just to drink coffee lol. Can’t wait till I get one for my home, have a family of 4 and we all like different coffee flavors so it gets complicated negotiating who will make a pot of coffee with their favorite. I also purchased and have jars of instant coffee for that reason but it definitely doesn’t taste the same as fresh brewed. Highly recommend this to everyone! You’ll forget coffee shops as you’ll have one at the comfort of your home!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Green B.
We bought this as a gift for my sister and brother in law but we end up using it more than them sometimes! I love the convenience of it and how little effort it takes for a wonderful cup of coffee or tea. It's great to have around especially when you have people over. You don't have to follow people around asking if they want coffee. It's so easy to use that anyone can easily make a cup themselves. This is a great invention and can't wait to see what Keurig comes up with next!
Sarah C.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm a big fan of my Keurig!  It's so convenient to use and the coffee is always yummy.  I got reusable kcups as well so I can not only buy cheaper coffee, but not feel so bad about the environmental impact.  The only negatives are the impact on the earth and how expensive kcups are, however I find that they last me a long time, and I can cut back on costs with the resuable kcup.  Overall, I love my keurig and won't be giving it up anytime soon!
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40 i have used it from my collegues home😍😍this is just amazing
It can save the money you spend in coffee shops. It take no time to a brew a cup of coffee now😍 itz quick and easy😍😍
All you need to do is just pop the k pod and press a button😍😍n itz done
Itz quick
The price is also reasonable🤑🤑
I have to buy them some day☺☺
And itz reliable😍😍😘😘
You can choose the color of your coffee maker😍😍
Available in four colours😘😘
And the size of the coffee can also be choosen
Makes great coffee😍 and itz the best seller also
Easy to use also
Totally recommending
Autumn Rose T.
Oakdale , LA
Love. I got his for Christmas and have used it so much. I love the fact that it only makes 1 cup. I would waste so much coffee, but with this it makes the perfect amount. Also love how it’s not just for coffee. Hot chocolate✔️ tea✔️ or any other drink possible ✔️. It’s easy to keep up and to clean. I also use the water to make Ramon noodles in the cup. Get the perfect hot water 😂
Amber T.
Plant City
I personally don’t have one but my mom does and I use it all the time it’s hands down the best coffee maker and very convient! It’s always a fresh cup of coffee and takes such a small amount of time to brew it’s my number 1 choice one day I hope to have my own!
LindsEy M.
I have now owned three keurigs and all three start to get weird after a little while of use. is it great for the convenience factor, yes, but after a while my machine (on all three) started just filled quarter of a cup when I pushed the full sized button or it spit the coffee out weird, also I cleaned it often and even called Keurigs customer service and they said to run something through (I can't remember what atm) to clean the internal parts, but nothing worked. I say don't waste your money, plus I always think about those little plastic cups, which plastic isn't good to ingest, and when you heat plastic it can get into your food, drinks, so wouldn't you not want your very HOT beverage heating up a plastic element? Just my two cents.
Alexis E.
Rock Hill, SC
I had this one specifically while I was in college. It lasted me all 4 years, while I really needed it ! Super durable and reliable if you take care of it and clean it regularly! It started not functioning properly and making half cups and we couldn’t fix the issue, so I retired it for a new one ! I’ll always stick with Keurig for my coffee needs !
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this stylish Keurig coffee brewer as a
Christmas gift and absolutely LOVE it! It makes sipping on our favorite coffee and tea beverages so easy! I love the large selection of K-cups and even though they can be a bit pricey you can usually find them on sale or use coupons.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?