BY KEURIG #7 in Coffeemakers

Keurig Elite K40 Single Serve Coffeemaker Brewing System: Three easy steps to choose, brew and enjoy Large 48-oz removable water reservoir Three serving size options: 6oz, 8-oz and 10-oz Patented K-cup "mini-brewers" contain a precise grind of coffee or tea Programmable controls Quiet brew technology Always ready, brews in under one minute Auto-off feature Removable drip tray is dishwasher safe New needle for better flavor extraction Includes six-count coffee and tea variety pack Dimensions: 13"H x 9.8"W x 13.3"D Model# 114044 Keurig K-Cups, Coffee People Donut Shop Coffee, 18ct: Depending on machine, will brew either a 6, 8 or 10-oz beverage K-Cup Portion Pack for use in Keurig Brewing System Hot beverages at the touch of a button Easy clean up See individual items for complete descriptions. See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

Buy on Walmart
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I absolutely love the Keurig. Especially living in a house with multiple people and different tastes, it didn't always make sense to make a pot of coffee. The Keurig allows everyone to make his or her own cup of what he or she would like that day. It is super fast and easy to clean. I love the Keurig and would 110% recommend to anyone and everyone (you can make more than just coffee).
Elva C.
Ribera, NM
I love my Keurig. it serves the perfect amount when I'm in the mood for some coffee. my husband leaves for work super early so it's always wonderful having to just make his cup of coffee without having to make so much and letting it get cold for when I have my cup. what I don't like is that every few cups it will have some kind of trouble and the small cup turns into a quarter of a cup and a large turns into half a cup which has been an issue since day one. it's not that it has no water because I make sure it always has water for an emergency coffee. so I don't quite understand why it does this.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I'm a true coffee lover, and this would be amazing in my Kitchen. I have heard so many good things about this product. Many of my family members have this product, and go on and on about it. I would love to try this item. It seems to be affordable, depending on where you go.
Miranda V.
I looooooove everything keurig! I love that every cup of coffee is fresh and you can switch it up if you want a different flavor. I have a mini and a regular keurig and I love them both. They come in a lot of cute and bright colors. And I also bought one of the storage wheels for k cups and it’s awesome too! Keurig is a great brand!
Brooke A.
My fiance got me this for Christmas because I usually go to Starbucks every morning ($7 a drink), which wasn't affordable. I love that you can do multiple different size cups and the tray comes out for easy cleaning! I'm so impressed with all the different flavors and you can get a reusable k-cup!! Love and would recommend to any coffee lover!
Soufiane B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this machine from amazon 2 years ago, I read every single review for this item. And then read them again. I went to the Keurig website and researched the k40. Came back and read the reviews one more time. If I was going to pay $100 for a coffee machine, I wanted to be sure I knew as much as possible about it. I finally purchased the k40, and after getting it today and having brewed four cups of coffee so far, I offer the following review (from a BLACK COFFEE drinker, no milk, no sugar):

I think the people who claim this machine is too loud and complain that it vibrates too much are your normal "Mr. Coffee" people. Yes, the machine makes noise. It's pumping pressurized hot water into the K-Cups. Of course it's gonna make noise. I counted each time the noise was made. It lasts five seconds each time, at most. And it's MUCH quieter than my Melitta Mill & Brew, which grinds the coffee beans with a high shrill. This machine also vibrates. But again, it's well worth the minor noise and moderate vibration. You shouldn't be shelling out this much money for a coffee machine if you expect a Mr. Coffee coffee maker. You are buying a "gourmet" coffee machine, and it has some cool features that require hot pressurized water to be pumped through the machine. Not a big deal!
Kayla M.
I had this Keurig for about a year now and it still as if I just bought it! It works really well and fast. The material isn't cheap, it's a great quality Keurig! I would really recommend this to anyone that wants one!
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
My grandma has this exact one and omg I want one so bad! 😭 its so very easy and convenient ! You choose the size of your cup, make sure there's water, add a K cup and you're good to go! (: I need this in my life
Justine A.
I love my Keurig Elite Coffee maker. I've had mine for 2 years and I'm really happy with it. You get a great tasting cup of coffee in seconds. And the donut shop kcups are a great tasting cup of coffee.
Lena N.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Kimesha D.
What's your favorite k cup flavor?
Emily K.
Charlotte
I want a Kuerig, but they all seem expensive, Do you think you have gotten your moneys worth?
Tricia H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am debating on getting a keurig. What is the best kind? Best flavors? Pros and cons?
Ruth M.
Is this the better Keurig machine or which one is the best?