BY KEURIG #7 in Coffeemakers

Keurig Elite K40 Single Serve Coffeemaker Brewing System: Three easy steps to choose, brew and enjoy Large 48-oz removable water reservoir Three serving size options: 6oz, 8-oz and 10-oz Patented K-cup "mini-brewers" contain a precise grind of coffee or tea Programmable controls Quiet brew technology Always ready, brews in under one minute Auto-off feature Removable drip tray is dishwasher safe New needle for better flavor extraction Includes six-count coffee and tea variety pack Dimensions: 13"H x 9.8"W x 13.3"D Model# 114044 Keurig K-Cups, Coffee People Donut Shop Coffee, 18ct: Depending on machine, will brew either a 6, 8 or 10-oz beverage K-Cup Portion Pack for use in Keurig Brewing System Hot beverages at the touch of a button Easy clean up See individual items for complete descriptions. See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I absolutely love the Keurig. Especially living in a house with multiple people and different tastes, it didn't always make sense to make a pot of coffee. The Keurig allows everyone to make his or her own cup of what he or she would like that day. It is super fast and easy to clean. I love the Keurig and would 110% recommend to anyone and everyone (you can make more than just coffee).
Elva C.
ribera nm
I love my Keurig. it serves the perfect amount when I'm in the mood for some coffee. my husband leaves for work super early so it's always wonderful having to just make his cup of coffee without having to make so much and letting it get cold for when I have my cup. what I don't like is that every few cups it will have some kind of trouble and the small cup turns into a quarter of a cup and a large turns into half a cup which has been an issue since day one. it's not that it has no water because I make sure it always has water for an emergency coffee. so I don't quite understand why it does this.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I'm a true coffee lover, and this would be amazing in my Kitchen. I have heard so many good things about this product. Many of my family members have this product, and go on and on about it. I would love to try this item. It seems to be affordable, depending on where you go.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
I have used this keurig at a friend's and I have to say it is one of my favorite models. I love the donut shop k cups as well. They aren't too dark and rich as some other brands and taste pretty good!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
There is no better coffee machine then the Keurig brew systems! So many different drinks you can make beyond just coffee. This machine is a real game changer! I love m my keurig.
Ashlyn G.
Destrehan, LA
I absolutely love this. super easy to make coffee, mess free! you can choose different flavors of coffee & change it up everyday! i would totally recommend this to anyone!
Brooke A.
My fiance got me this for Christmas because I usually go to Starbucks every morning ($7 a drink), which wasn't affordable. I love that you can do multiple different size cups and the tray comes out for easy cleaning! I'm so impressed with all the different flavors and you can get a reusable k-cup!! Love and would recommend to any coffee lover!
Ariana R.
East Lansing, MI
This year I finally got my own Keurig! Black Friday savings, and now I can make, easy, fast, convenient coffee in my dorm! With K-Cups, I can try different roasts without buying the bigger bags for grounds. Then if you want to be more eco-friendly, get the My K-cup! its awesome for using your own grounds. After you find that special brew! :) Get this one, you will not regret it!
Heather S.
Elberfeld, IN
This is what I need, as much as I drink coffee. You don’t have to sit and wait for the pot to fill. It’s convenient, it’s easy and one cup and there you go. I sit on my porch swing and enjoy my coffee after dropping my kid off at school. It’s life and I would love an upgrade, to test out a bigger better version. We also use it for heating up water for oatmeal, hot chocolate and tea.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Lena N.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Kimesha D.
What's your favorite k cup flavor?
Emily K.
Charlotte
I want a Kuerig, but they all seem expensive, Do you think you have gotten your moneys worth?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
What do you guys like about this one ?
Tricia H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am debating on getting a keurig. What is the best kind? Best flavors? Pros and cons?