Keurig Elite K40 Single Serve Coffeemaker with Donut Shop K-Cups

by Keurig

#7 in Coffeemakers

Keurig Elite K40 Single Serve Coffeemaker Brewing System: Three easy steps to choose, brew and enjoy Large 48-oz removable water reservoir Three serving size options: 6oz, 8-oz and 10-oz Patented K-cup "mini-brewers" contain a precise grind of coffee or tea Programmable controls Quiet brew technology Always ready, brews in under one minute Auto-off feature Removable drip tray is dishwasher safe New needle for better flavor extraction Includes six-count coffee and tea variety pack Dimensions: 13"H x 9.8"W x 13.3"D Model# 114044 Keurig K-Cups, Coffee People Donut Shop Coffee, 18ct: Depending on machine, will brew either a 6, 8 or 10-oz beverage K-Cup Portion Pack for use in Keurig Brewing System Hot beverages at the touch of a button Easy clean up See individual items for complete descriptions. See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

How cups does it make ?
Keurig Elite K40 Single Serve Coffeemaker with Donut Shop K-Cups are these worth it? I need a new coffee machine for my office and can't imagine spending 4 to 5 dollars on a single cup of coffee everyday
What do you guys like about this one ?
Start your review of Keurig Elite K40 Single Serve Coffeemaker with Donut Shop K-Cups!
2 months agoSapulpa, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
These are amazing I love how you can quickly have a personal cup made in a jiffy! And not waste a whole pot of coffee in one day. I think everyone should have a kuerig coffee maker!! They seem pretty affordable and i would definitely recommend them!
a month agoSeffner, FL
I absolutely love my Keurig. I like that now you can buy the refillable container so you can buy any coffee. I think the price is good for the machine just wish the kcups weren't so expensive. There are so many options for drinks now in the k cups.
a month ago
After searching for coffee makers for months I finally found this one and have been happy with it. It makes delicious and strong coffee and the regular coffee is brewed super hot. There is nothing worse than lukewarm coffee. So far, very pleased.
2 months agoHartford City
First off Dunkin Doughtnuts coffee is amazing! I have never had one nasty cup of coffee ever came of it. I bought my keurig on sale, but I would of paid full prized for it though. We loved it so much and we have bought the same for almost a year
2 months ago
Overall, this has been great. I use to more for tea, cider, and cocoa though. It's easy to use. Easy to keep clean with a vinegar cycle/wash every week and after use wipe down of the k-cup spot as well. I've had this for a few years now and it's still working like it's brand new!
2 months agoFullerton , CA
This is my second Keurig and they work great and very quick brewing. The only con is that one must be very careful in keeping the filters clean and often change the water, not letting sit for days because it can clog and create mold.
2 months agoBoston, MA
I love this coffee maker! We just switched to one of the fill your own pods which makes this option even better for making coffee throughout the day. The only thing I wish is that we could adjust the temperature on this one.
19 days agoColumbus, OH
Keurig makes my mornings easier. I throw a cup underneath, let it heat up (takes about 30 seconds), and put a pod in. That is it. I have a flavorful cup of coffee in no time. Also, the machine is easy to clean, and durable.
2 months ago
I love my coffee maker and it has never let me down when I need a fresh cup of coffee. I love being able to choose and change who drink just by adding a different cup. So many choices and a great variety to choose from
2 months agoAdger, AL
I love the Keurig! I'm not e even a coffee drinker, but I use the green tea cups and hot chocolate! My husband is a big coffee drinker though, and loves that he can just press a button and go in the mornings
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago