Keurig Elite Gourmet Single Cup Home Brewing System

Automatic.
Always ready.
Brews in under 1 minute.
Choice of 2 cup sizes.
Makes up to 6 cups before refilling 48 oz. water reservoir.
Auto-off feature.

Do you find that the coffee is super watered down?
Can I purchase a reuseable coffee filter for this model?  Please provide cost and item #. Thank you
Any tips for if you have hard water? I have tried cleaning it with vinegar but it still gets stopped up from the hard water deposits
Start your review of Keurig Elite Gourmet Single Cup Home Brewing System!
3 days agoSalt Lake City
This Keurig model is excellent for on-the-go coffee options. It doesn't burn the coffee and the amount of coffee produced is great for those that just love one good cup.

For those not looking to spend a fortune on a coffeemaker, I totally recommend this model! Great price and value. I've had mine for three years and it's still going strong. Don't forget to clean it regularly and replace the filters every year!

2 months agoColchester , VT
I really love my keurig but it makes me sad that sometimes it doesn’t work like it should! When you push the size of the cup you want it to fill it doesn’t fill it up enough or I’ll push the button and it won’t work at al so i have to unplug it and turn it back on! I also feel like it’s hard to clean the water part good and mold starts to grow in it!
2 months agoTorrington, CT
Keurig Elite Gourmet Single Cup Home Brewing System uploaded by Jacqueline F.
Omg I love my Keurig machine, I purchased mines at Walmart in the color turquoise( my favorite color) it was on sale (super excited lol). Anyone that loves coffee should buy themselves a Keurig, super cute and convenience and it’s just a nice machine to have if you love drinking coffee. I included a picture of my machine in action.. lol
23 days agoLakeland , FL
I love my keurig for many reasons. First, it’s so nice to be able to brew a fresh cup of coffee rather than getting stale burnt coffee from a jar. I really like that the Keurig systems come in different colors so you can match it to your kitchen and/or style. I like the water reservoir tank, so you don’t have to pour water in each time you want a cup of coffee like my old coffee maker required. The only downfall is the filters are expensive and descaling is a must. It seems that the keurig descaler works best and everything else is second nature. This gets costly.
8 days agoGainesville, GA
Brews great hot coffee, but it takes a long time to heat up after turning it on. So we have to wake up earlier to turn it on just to have coffee. It’s a little expensive for the inconvenience.
a month agoKathleen, GA
You can’t do wrong with this product it’s awesome! I hate making a pot of coffee and wasting it. With this I can make one cup and go, I love it. I would highly recommend. Worth the money.
a month agoRenton
I love my Keurig so much. It really helps to short my time in the morning when getting ready for work. All i do, is turn it on, put a K-cup in of my choice (my fave is French Vanilla of course), let the water heat up and then when its ready, press the button. Boom, my coffee is made and all i have to do is put my almond milk in it. Definitely going to buy another Keurig for my office :) Would absolutely recommend to any coffee lovers!
4 months agoGainesville, GA
Keurig Elite Gourmet Single Cup Home Brewing System uploaded by kris B.
Purchased at: Walmart
in LOVE with my keurig. I use it all the time. Using the K-cups are so easy and so simple to make a cup of coffee. You don’t have to make a full thing of coffee.
2 months agoJunction City, KS
I have always loved Keurig, it was something my mother swore by and after many years hers broke and she replaced it. When I got my first apartment this was her gift to me. The basic keurig which is all one would need do not run expensive and generally you can find a coupon with coffee purchase and even some online. My machine after 2 years still works after daily coffees everyday.
a month agoWaterford, MI
I love my Keureg, the convenience of being able to make a cup instead of a pot of coffee and the variety of products for it are amazing. but they need to make them easier to disassemble and clean. Coffee grounds build up in it and grime gets built up in hoses and there needs to be a way to take it all apart and clean the unit.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...