Keurig Creme Brulee Coffee

by Keurig

For an everyday cup of delight, our lighter-roasted coffee meets the rich flavors of custard and the caramel notes of burnt sugar generously accented with vanilla. For all your celebrations, we invite you to enjoy this deliciously sippable take on classic crème brûlée.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keurig Creme Brulee Coffee!
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my FAVORITE coffee pod!! I don’t need any sweetener or creamer for this at all it is so delicious as is!
Jonesboro, AR
this is why makes the perfect latte. it’s so smooth. most clips i’ve used end up tasting strange but these don’t have that odd taste! little bit of creamer and you have got your own home cafe
Memphis
This is my FAVORITE flavor of Starbucks coffee! It fills my apartment with a wonderful aroma of Christmas cookies while brewing the perfect cup of coffee to get me through the day!

Looking for your answer?