keurig Coffee People K-Cups Donut Shop Coconut Mocha Coffee uploaded by Monica N.keurig Coffee People K-Cups Donut Shop Coconut Mocha Coffee uploaded by Julia S.keurig Coffee People K-Cups Donut Shop Coconut Mocha Coffee uploaded by Andrea C.

#29 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Coffee People K-Cups Donut Shop Coconut Mocha Coffee: For use in Keurig brewing systems All of the fun, none of the calories Like a rich chocolate donut dipped into your favorite mug. Medium roast see more...

Sylvia V.
San Gabriel , CA
I have to admit I’m not a fan of coconut and my husband was the one who bought the coffee but I was pleasantly surprised. The flavor of both the coconut and the mocha aren’t overpowering or fake tasting. I also still tasted coffee which I liked and it was bold. I would definitely buy again since it’s also cheaper than buying some other brands of k cup coffee.
Shellby M.
It’s so good I’m not a big coffee fan like my husband is but this has a nice flavor naturally you really don’t need them fancy flavored creamers just plain creamer or almond milk and done also if you choose you can add coconut milk for stronger coconut taste!
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
Donut Shop k-cups are the best k-cups! I love coconut and coffee, so I was so excited to try this. I was expecting a strong taste of at least either coconut or mocha (if not both), and was disappointed when I could taste only a hint of coconut. I have coconut milk, so I added that to enhance the flavor and the taste was good. Feelings toward these k-cups: more of a like than a LOVE.
Jessi F.
Onalaska, WI
This is by far my favorite coffee for my Keurig. I’m a huge fan of coconut and this helps cure my cravings. lol. As soon as it starts brewing I can smell the coconut. It’s smells and tastes amazing as well. It’s not too strong of a coffee, it’s just right! I usually mix mine with creamer and some sugar!
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
This flavor is delicious! If you're a coconut lover you should really try these k cups! You can get them from walmart. Also if you just want to try them before committing to a big box they sell them in a pack of 3 for $1!
Jolene H.
All in all not a bad coffee! I like medium roasted coffee. And the flavor was pleasant. Coffee has a coconut hunt to it with a bit of chocolate. Not the best coffee but do able!
Grayson S.
Troy, MI
Doughnut shop is my favorite brand of coffee to make in my Keurig. it tastes way better to me than the other brands I have tried and its also great that they come in super large packages since I'm an avid coffee drinker! this is the brand I  recommend to everyone
Crystal G.
I purchase the Donut Shop coffee for my office. It is one of my coworkers favorite brands. There are a few of them that love the coconut flavor but in general you have to be a fan of coconut. I don't personally like it but some co-workers do.
Hannah V.
PORT CHARLOTTE
This coffee with amaretto creamer is like an almond joy in your cup. it is so taste so smooth and Delicious. it makes a perfect dessert coffee. I cant love this coffee enough. Donut Shop coffee is an amazing and affordable brand, that is a staple in my house
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
I love coconut. I love mocha. But I do not love this combination in this k-cup. It was overly chocolate, which isn't something I typically complain about. There was something a little off about the coconut flavor too. I think this would probably be better if enjoyed over ice to take the harshness of the chocolate away. Great idea, but not a great taste.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
Can anyone recommend another coffee that is like this one?
Trudy F.
Windber , PA
Hello! I am a flavored coffee girl, I do not like plain coffee at all, and I have been dying to try this coffee. My only hesitation is that I will not be able to taste the coconut mocha flavoring. Are there strong notes of these floors in the coffee, or are they more mild?
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Wow its a realy great cofee im impressed i like it so much i enjoy having cup of cofeekeurig Coffee People K-Cups Donut Shop Coconut Mocha Coffee