BY COFFEE PEOPLE

• Does this taste good? And also where can I get it?2 Answers
April W.
Foodie Expert
This coffee is way too strong for me and hurt my stomach. But if you like strong espresso like coffee,this is defiantly for you.
tiffany m.
Dark Roast Jet Fuel is the K Cup you find in my Keruig Monday thru Friday morning. It's very strong and one cup is all you need to start your day.
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA
Foodie Expert
This wasn't the best keurig coffee I've ever had, but it wasn't bad and the pod is fun!
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Foodie Expert
Jet Fuel is a wonderfully strong coffee. It's full flavor isn't diluted when it's brewed, but also isn't overpowering. I recommend this for coffee drinkers who like a very bold taste!
Cristina C.
Roslindale, MA
This coffee definitely wakes me up in the morning, i love the taste and the aroma it laving lingering in the house.
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH
My husbands work always keeps this in stock and I have tried it a few times there before buying it. I am a big fan of this coffee. Perfect pick-me-up but not bitter tasting.
JoAnne S.
Foodie Expert
We have these at my work and I think they are great little pick me up in the morning. Great stuff.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
Like it says, it's like jet fuel! So strong, definitely gets you going in the mornings. My husband loves it.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Foodie Expert
The best bold roast coffee out there by far! 2 cups in the am will have you zooming through work lol most strong roast coffees have a bitter flavor but this one doesn't! Highly recommended especially if your everyday coffee is no longer doing it for ya and you are looking for a boost!
BarryJammie C.
Best. Coffee. Ever. Love the bold flavor without it being bitter. Very good black or doctored up. Yummy
Pammy L.
Eureka, IL
Foodie Expert
Does this taste good? And also where can I get it?