Keurig Coffee People Donut Shop VUE Cups, 16ct uploaded by Tay S.

BY KEURIG

VUE? COFFEE. Remember the good ol? days with this sweet, full-bodied all-American classic. Before coffee was complicated, great coffee was simply fresh, bold, and flavorful. Coffee People brings back the classic donut companion with this ideally balanced brew of the highest quality Arabica beans? dunking is encouraged. Includes 16 k-cup coffee pods. see more...

Molly H.
Bangor, ME
Is good for people who like a stronger brew. This is a fairly dark roast coffee with a very strong taste. Probably better for more avid coffee drinkers.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Very yummy and smells so awesome. My husband is the main coffee drinker but I have some here and there and this is one brand we like to buy. Great taste
Erika R.
San Antonio, TX
This is a nice strong coffee. My husband is a black coffee drinker and he LOVES It. We stock it at all times. A Def must have
Tay S.
Such an amazing taste, Def does its job & kicks in when I need it to, a must have in my spin rack!