BeveragesCoffee & TeaKeurig
Celestial Southern Sweet Perfect Iced Tea

Keurig Celestial Southern Sweet Perfect Iced Tea

by Keurig

A Southern tradition perfected! Robust and smooth, this sweet treat features bold, black tea and a generous helping of natural cane sugar for a distinctively Southern approach to sweet tea. This Southern Sweet Perfect Iced is true Sweet Tea - an ideal balance of black tea and all natural cane sugar. How to Brew Over Ice Step 1: Fill a 16-oz. cup (Do not use glass) to the top with ice and place a Brew Over Ice K-Cup® pod in your brewer. Step 2: Press the 6-oz. or 8-oz. brew button for optimal flavor. Step 3: Stir and enjoy! We suggest you run a hot water brew cycle without a K-Cup® pod before and after brewing the Brew Over Ice K-Cup® pod. Nutritional Information

I love tea! I didn't know keurig has celestial tea. That's cool!
Does this taste like real sweet tea? Like you get from McDonlds or some where
Whats the trick to getting this to taste cold? When ive brewed similar iced products, its always turned into a watered down product.
Start your review of Keurig Celestial Southern Sweet Perfect Iced Tea!
Kristen K.
Manteca, CA
I like my sweet tea to be very sweet. This missed the mark for me. I like that's it's formulated to not be watered down when brewed over ice, but I didn't particularly care for the flavor.
Deirdre H.
Saint Pauls, NC
These are already sweetened, but I thought that they tasted just okay. I would rather make sweet tea from brewing tea with water.
Sarah D.
I will not use k cups because of how much trash they collect, and how completely horrible they are for the environment
katelyn R.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this drink I always look for it in stores! The packaging is cute will continue to purchase. I wouldn’t change a thing with this product! Beats the competition! I would totally recommend!
Hannah E.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I love sweet tea! This is the best, it’s not too sweet but it is just right. I love that it’s iced and it comes out of my Keurig. It has good flavor and makes a good amount.
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA
It’s pretty good. It’s not as smooth tasting as if you were to make it “from scratch”, it has a slight fake taste to it, but it does the trick for me, It’s really refreshing and I enjoy the caffeine kick.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
This stuff is so good I just love it so much and it taste very good and I really enjoy it a lot. I like that you make it and then it's good when it's cold.
Brandon B.
Prosperity, SC
This tea is really good!! I also tried the raspberry iced tea which waa also fantasic, even though it wasnt quite sweet enough for my taste!
Kimberly Y.
Waimanalo, HI
Love this tea, it's good hot or cold. Perfect for those hot summer days on ice with lemon slices.
Deb I.
Stroudsburg, PA
have grown fond of the K cups tea. easy to grab a cup any time you want without the wait of the brew. celestial has a calming effect, but sweet for that afternoon urge. Other alternatives are less expensive but not as good. would recommend for all tea teetotalers!