BeveragesCoffeeKeurig
Keurig Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herbal Tea K-Cup Pod

Keurig® Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Herbal Tea K-Cup Pod

by Keurig

Sleepytime® Herbal Tea K-Cup® pods, a comforting blend of chamomile and spearmint, creates a lullaby of tender flavor to soothe your senses. This 100% natural, gentle cup of hot tea lets you curl up under a quilt of flavor and quiet the tensions of your world. The part of your day shared with Sleepytime is like coming home to find a friend waiting for you by the fire. There's no calm like the sigh from the spirit when you take this moment for rest and reflection ... there's no time like Sleepytime. INGREDIENTS: Chamomile, Spearmint, Lemongrass, Tilia Flowers, Blackberry Leaves, Orange Blossoms, Hawthorn and Rosebuds. Caffeine free.

dose this make tea actually make you sleepy??
I really want to try this! Where can I purchase this?
How's the flavor compared to the bag? No steeping ??
Start your review of Keurig® Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Herbal Tea K-Cup Pod!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,156 reviews
Keurig® Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Herbal Tea K-Cup Pod uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can’t wait to try these, I hope it calms me down before bed and relaxes me. Affordable so I’d recommend
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,805 reviews
Keurig® Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Herbal Tea K-Cup Pod uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I started drinking this tea a couple of months ago and im.so happy that i did. This tea has a lot of flavor and helps me to go to sleep sooner than usual, because I suffer from insomnia. I like that I can add honey and lemon and it enhances the flavors if the tea. There are times when I add nothing and the flavor and aroma is still present. I recommend this tea for anyone who has a hard this sleeping or needs to relax it will make your mood more relaxing.... I do recommend
Kristen H.
Mobile, AL
Taste? Delicious and greatest scent? it's just heavenly, the packaging? Just so homey Worth the money? Most definetly!! It makes feel full, its warm inside. I've bought it so many times i couldn't guess a number. I will buy this product as long as they sell it.
Lauren R.
Petal, MS
I swear by this stuff now. I was a non believer until my friend made me try it and now I am hooked! It is the perfect night time tea. I sweeten it with a little honey and I'm ready to sip! I would recommend this as a first time tea for people who do not normally drink tea.
Kacie T.
Maryville, TN
I bought this thinking I would be able to sleep better with it but it didn't really work for me. It's flavor is good at least.
Nokturnel O.
Quite often I find myself either loving or hating the tea k cups available. However, this is a good one. I think I'd like the flavor to be a bit stronger (I brew at the standard 8oz cup size) but I think for most tea drinkers it's probably spot on. Very relaxing tea.
Lotta K.
Flint, MI
This stuff is amazing even to drink during the day time for me. Great flavor. It reminds me of the tea my dad used to make
L.J. B.
Henderson, NV
This Celestial Seasoning Sleepytime Herbal tea is so scrumptious. It was very relaxing calms the spirit for a whole New World, lol.....
Jojo S.
Lebanon, VA
I love the convenience of making single serve tea in the Keurig. This tea tasted great and does a good job of helping relax before bed.
Jenny A.
Westerville, OH
This is my favorite brand of tea, & one of my favorite flavors. It really does help me relax so that I can have a more restful sleep. It tastes great by itself, but you could also add honey and/or lime.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...