BY KEURIG

Make your day even better with this toasted amaretto flavored coffee. Rich and fragrant with almond and a creamy liqueur flavor, it is sure to make for a special cup of coffee, day or night. see more...

Christina G.
This is one of my favorite coffees, and might be my favorite flavored coffee, period. Brew it, and your kitchen smells amazing, like classic amaretto. While the flavor does come through strongly, but balanced, it's not sweet on its own. I like adding sugar and half and half to make a sweet, creamy start to my morning. If you're like me and love coffee and amaretto flavor (something I got from my Italian American mom!), give these a try. I hope these stay on the market for a very long time.
Sarah C.
This is my all time favorite coffee! The almond taste is perfectly balanced with the coffee. Add a splash of half and half...ahhhhh!
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
I love this so much. Great taste and it's wonderful when I do it in my expresso maker. And a bit of milk.