BY KEURIG #69 in Coffeemakers

Keurig cappuccino maker - r500 rivo single serve brewer, and latte see more...

• I love lattes and wonder if the Rivo is worth the money. I have ...2 Answers
  • I'm a big coffee lover. I've been thinking about getting it, but ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking at these for a very long time and read nothing ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katie L.
I believe these coffee machines are overrated and too much dang money for a ugly machine at that. :)
Ayla A.
Wow this looks so interesting! Is it worth the money?
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
I have a Keurig 2.0 brewer. Curious how this brewer performs. Does the milk frother work well? How does the espresso taste? Can you use your own grinds?
Maddie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've been looking at these for a very long time and read nothing but great reviews on them. They are pricey. Anyone get good deals for one?
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is it hard to clean out the milk ?
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Is this keurig worth it? I briefly worked at a coffee shop so I know how to froth milk for lattes and cappuccinos, but I'm wondering how well it froths milk and how good the espresso is? And where do you purchase the espresso?