BY KEURIG

Keurig cappuccino maker - r500 rivo single serve brewer, and latte see more...

• Omg I want one so bad coffee is my life1 Answers
  • I love lattes and wonder if the Rivo is worth the money. ...2 Answers
  • I'm a big coffee lover. I've been thinking about getting ...1 Answers
Sandra Nicole W.
I love my latte maker! I call it that because that's what I primarily use it for! The milk frothed was hard to use at first but stick with it and it gets easier! I use almond milk in mine which is great because espresso machines won't let you do that. I wish they had more favors and possibly a reusable cup like k-cup but for now this works great! It makes my kitchen look really high-tech too!
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
The best machine ever made!! I'm a big coffee fan and I must say this machine has made my life much better. Cappuccino's daily and iced coffee is the best. I mix caramel with them and you just can't beat that.
Elizabeth  S.
I purchased this item last year because I absolutely only love cappuccinos and lattes. This is exactly what this machine only does. The cons are that you can't brew black coffee or mochas. But if you are a latte girl, then this would be perfect for you! Highly recommended!
Lindsay T.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I have this product because of how much I was spending on Lattes at Starbucks everyday. It has been working great and I love it. The only downside is the availability of the KCUPs required for this, they are hard to find. I wish regular Kcups would have worked in it too. I am pleased with the quality of the coffee and how much I am saving!
Casey S.
Barstow, CA
I have mixed feelings cus I wanted to love my Rivo. Keurig made it to where you have to use the pods and there are only 4flavor options for this system. You can not use the eco pods and brew your fave espresso or be conscientious about the environment. If I were to buy a new one id buy a generic espresso machine. Save yourself some money.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
One of my friends has this Keurig and I love going over and using it. It has the ease of a Keurig but makes drinks with milk to add even more flavor to your coffee. It's a bit expensive but it's cheaper than buying a cappuccino every day.
Dawn W.
Columbia, SC
This machine changed my finances. I was a Starbucks every morning gal. $5 iced something or another. Then I found this. I make at home nearly every day and Have become addicted to frothing my milk. I'd rate a solid fuve stars but cAnt untIl they come out with more k packs. I get bored of lavazza. Very limited.
Carrie F.
Waking up has never been this easy! A pump of my favorite flavor, a push of a button, and some steamed milk! All done with this one machine, at a fraction of the price of going to a cafe! I'm loving my keurig rivo!
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
My husband bought this and I was skeptical at first. After using it I was a believer. It makes the perfect froth. Great for lattes or fraps. There are some cons. You have very limited flavor choices for one. You can't use your own disposable cups either.
Missy H.
This is my favorite thing in the kitchen. I love being able to make my own espresso drinks. I've been getting quite fancy with my ingredients. It's great that you can make cold drinks as well! Whenever I have guests I always offer them a drink.
Ayla A.
Wow this looks so interesting! Is it worth the money?
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
I have a Keurig 2.0 brewer. Curious how this brewer performs. Does the milk frother work well? How does the espresso taste? Can you use your own grinds?
Maddie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've been looking at these for a very long time and read nothing but great reviews on them. They are pricey. Anyone get good deals for one?
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is it hard to clean out the milk ?
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Is this keurig worth it? I briefly worked at a coffee shop so I know how to froth milk for lattes and cappuccinos, but I'm wondering how well it froths milk and how good the espresso is? And where do you purchase the espresso?