Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesCoffee Makers & Espresso MachinesKeurig
Cappuccino Maker - R500 Rivo Single Serve Brewer, and Latte

Keurig Cappuccino Maker - R500 Rivo Single Serve Brewer, and Latte

by Keurig

Keurig cappuccino maker - r500 rivo single serve brewer, and latte

What is used for the espresso in this?
How easy is it to clean?
Does this make a creamy cappuccino? How does it compare to a cafe making a cappuccino?
Start your review of Keurig Cappuccino Maker - R500 Rivo Single Serve Brewer, and Latte!
Janneth C.
Queens
Keurig Cappuccino Maker - R500 Rivo Single Serve Brewer, and Latte uploaded by Janneth C.
Love this machine got it for Mother’s Day fast easy to use , makes strong and soft brews , lattes and cappuccinos right at home awesome 👏🤩🤩🤩
Katy Jo T.
Saint Paul, MN
Keurig Cappuccino Maker - R500 Rivo Single Serve Brewer, and Latte uploaded by Katy Jo T.
I couldn’t find the actual model that I purchased, but this one’s pretty close. 4 stars because my coffee-loving boyfriend loves it and saves money on making “specialty” drinks at home instead of purchasing them at the coffee shop. One star was lost because the pods are bad for the environment. It’s really a star loss for me, because technically you can remove the top portion and recycle the bottom, but I have yet to purchase the tool that makes this an easy task. 😕
Mary S.
Goleta, CA
Honestly love this machine. I used to be a barista so am pretty picky when it comes to pulling shots and steaming milk but for something quick and easy it’s not bad at all! Definitely not a high end $1000 machine but it works!
Rachel B.
Delray Beach, FL
The Keurig Cappuccino is a really cool kitchen appliance. I recently got it and it’s totally changed my mornings and overtime I’ll save money by not having to go to coffee shops.
brittani K.
Louisiana
I absolutely LOVE this espresso maker. My husband purchased this for me for mother's day last year. I am a mother of 4 so I need super fast and easy in the morning. I can not be having to mess with multiple things to make my coffee. I also need strong coffee. I usually do two large shots with almond milk steamed. I even used the steamer to seam milk for my children. The only downfall to this is that I need to order the pods because no place carries them for this machine. I order 3 boxes at a time from Amazon. There is not many options of flavors either. I still really like the easy use of this.
Erin W.
I love this machine. I have a regular Keurig and I have this because sometimes I want regular coffee and sometimes I want a fancy espresso. I love how it steams milk. That's probably my favorite part because even if I have regular coffee, I like steamed milk added. I got this on sale at Best Buy a few years ago. It was normally $199.99 and I bought it for $99.99. I love it
Elizabeth S.
I purchased this item last year because I absolutely only love cappuccinos and lattes. This is exactly what this machine only does. The cons are that you can't brew black coffee or mochas. But if you are a latte girl, then this would be perfect for you! Highly recommended!
Monica A.
Eugene, Or
Oh my Rivo where have you been all my life?!? I love this machine- he froths my milk all hot and steamy and pours a perfect not bitter shot.... He does iced as well but I'm stuck on the hot side. Pair this with Starbucks syrup from Starbucks.com and all my favorite $5 drinks are at my fingertips!
Elizabeth T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my absolute favorite Keurig machine. I know that it’s a cappuccino maker, but you can make it with coffee as well. I love that you could add your own milk as well as non-dairy milk I definitely recommend and I would definitely purchase again.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL
Okay, number one let me say how SANITARY this machine is. The water tank is built in on the side and is removeable. It is so easy to clean it and you know your machine isn't growing nasty bacteria. The latte foam cup on the other side isnt as powerful as I would like, however it gets the job done. I love my machine! Best from their line!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...