BY KEURIG

Keurig cappuccino maker - r500 rivo single serve brewer, and latte see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
We chipped in and bought this for our mother for her birthday because she loves keurig and cappuccinos. She was extremely happy with this machine . It has a detachable milk tank and creates a very nice froth. We found this machine very easy to use. I wish the coffee itself was sold in stores, but you can find them online at amazon and the keurig site. This overall is yummy for cappuccino and iced drinks as well.
Kaitlyn W.
I got this as a christmas gift two years ago. I love lattes and this has saved me so much money! The cons being that the espresso options are EXTREMELY limited, as it's not a standard K Cup; there is no eco-friendly option such as the reusable cup; and the frother is made of plastic, which has scarred heavily and I'm worried chemicals are leaching into my hot milk. Otherwise, it's an easy system to use and clean and the espresso tastes lovely!
Erin W.
I love this machine. I have a regular Keurig and I have this because sometimes I want regular coffee and sometimes I want a fancy espresso. I love how it steams milk. That's probably my favorite part because even if I have regular coffee, I like steamed milk added. I got this on sale at Best Buy a few years ago. It was normally $199.99 and I bought it for $99.99. I love it
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
Love this baby! I have had it for about 3 years now and it is still going strong. I can make my own iced coffees, lattes, cappuccinos, espresso or other coffee drinks at home. Less expensive than going to the well known coffee shops everyday for my coffee fix. I totally recommend it!
Emelie E.
Springfield, MO
My husband and I received this as a gift from his grandparents and it is so easy to use! We definitely needed a way to get caffeine fast since we have a newborn.
Kristi P.
Blaine, WA
Before I got this machine I would frequent the coffee shops for an iced mocha as often as I could. The Rivo makes them at home as well as several other delicious coffee house espresso drinks. I love that I can brew my espresso and froth my own milk in just a couple of minutes. It even comes with a recipe book. The machine is extremely easy to clean and I love that when you open it up, the old espresso pod falls into a receptacle and you can just dump it all at once.
Lindsey W.
I love it!  Makes great cappuccino's and latte's and the milk comes out frothy.  The only downside is the choices of k-cups - there's a decaf, mild, medium and strong.  Since these are the only choices I have found them out of stock when ordering - there's no option to use your own coffee with this particular Keurig machine.  However, I just make sure that I keep plenty of coffee in stock.  Love making my cappuccino at the weekend without having to go through the hassle of standing there with frother in hand - all you do is put your milk container into the slot and it beeps when complete.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I got this as a gift. Brand New easy to set up and learn to use, directions easy to follow. unfortunately mine broke before I could use and entire box of k cups. The top of the machine where you put the K-Cups for whatever reason wont close all the way and leaks coffee everywhere. This also Only makes Cappuccinos . My parents have a regular Keurig and has always worked well but I personally would just stick to a regular coffee maker...and I drink coffee All day Everyday!
Jessica C.
Leicester, NC
I got this after i had to throw my other keruig away after it stopped working. My husband didn't want to spend the money on it. he didn't think i would use it.. ha ha jokes on him!
I use this with almond milk and coconut milk (they don't froth well) but Regular milk gets a great froth! Its still a little noisy like some of the older keurigs but I'll take it. it only uses the Rivo cups so you only have 4 choices, regular, decalf, mild, and wow... (don't remember them exactly)
Best advice, uses distilled or spring water so it doesn't stop working :)
Monica a.
Eugene, Or
Oh my Rivo where have you been all my life?!? I love this machine- he froths my milk all hot and steamy and pours a perfect not bitter shot.... He does iced as well but I'm stuck on the hot side. Pair this with Starbucks syrup from Starbucks.com and all my favorite $5 drinks are at my fingertips!
Ayla A.
Wow this looks so interesting! Is it worth the money?
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is it hard to clean out the milk ?
Maddie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've been looking at these for a very long time and read nothing but great reviews on them. They are pricey. Anyone get good deals for one?
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
I have a Keurig 2.0 brewer. Curious how this brewer performs. Does the milk frother work well? How does the espresso taste? Can you use your own grinds?
Becky K.
Charleston, WV
I love lattes and wonder if the Rivo is worth the money. I have a regular Keurig that I use daily.