BY KEURIG

Keurig cappuccino maker - r500 rivo single serve brewer, and latte see more...

• I love lattes and wonder if the Rivo is worth the money. I have ...2 Answers
  • I'm a big coffee lover. I've been thinking about getting it, but ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking at these for a very long time and read nothing ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lindsey W.
I love it!  Makes great cappuccino's and latte's and the milk comes out frothy.  The only downside is the choices of k-cups - there's a decaf, mild, medium and strong.  Since these are the only choices I have found them out of stock when ordering - there's no option to use your own coffee with this particular Keurig machine.  However, I just make sure that I keep plenty of coffee in stock.  Love making my cappuccino at the weekend without having to go through the hassle of standing there with frother in hand - all you do is put your milk container into the slot and it beeps when complete.
Erin W.
Foodie Expert
I love this machine. I have a regular Keurig and I have this because sometimes I want regular coffee and sometimes I want a fancy espresso. I love how it steams milk. That's probably my favorite part because even if I have regular coffee, I like steamed milk added. I got this on sale at Best Buy a few years ago. It was normally $199.99 and I bought it for $99.99. I love it
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Love this baby! I have had it for about 3 years now and it is still going strong. I can make my own iced coffees, lattes, cappuccinos, espresso or other coffee drinks at home. Less expensive than going to the well known coffee shops everyday for my coffee fix. I totally recommend it!
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Foodie Expert
The best machine ever made!! I'm a big coffee fan and I must say this machine has made my life much better. Cappuccino's daily and iced coffee is the best. I mix caramel with them and you just can't beat that.
Carrie F.
Waking up has never been this easy! A pump of my favorite flavor, a push of a button, and some steamed milk! All done with this one machine, at a fraction of the price of going to a cafe! I'm loving my keurig rivo!
Emelie E.
Springfield, MO
My husband and I received this as a gift from his grandparents and it is so easy to use! We definitely needed a way to get caffeine fast since we have a newborn.
Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
My Mom bought this for me as a house warming gift and I must say I'm absolutely obsessed!! The cappuccinos and lattes are AMAZING!! I would highly recommend this if you're a addict like me!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
One of my friends has this Keurig and I love going over and using it. It has the ease of a Keurig but makes drinks with milk to add even more flavor to your coffee. It's a bit expensive but it's cheaper than buying a cappuccino every day.
Monica a.
Eugene, Or
Oh my Rivo where have you been all my life?!? I love this machine- he froths my milk all hot and steamy and pours a perfect not bitter shot.... He does iced as well but I'm stuck on the hot side. Pair this with Starbucks syrup from Starbucks.com and all my favorite $5 drinks are at my fingertips!
Greg M.
Thornton, CO
I don't personally own one of these, but it's on my Christmas list! My close friend has one and I love using it. So easy to make a great latte. You can make your own wonderful Starbucks creation without added chemicals
Ayla A.
Foodie Expert
Wow this looks so interesting! Is it worth the money?
Maddie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
I've been looking at these for a very long time and read nothing but great reviews on them. They are pricey. Anyone get good deals for one?
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is it hard to clean out the milk ?
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
Foodie Expert
I have a Keurig 2.0 brewer. Curious how this brewer performs. Does the milk frother work well? How does the espresso taste? Can you use your own grinds?
katie m.
Silverhill, AL
Can the regular keurig make latte flavor?