Keurig Cappuccino Maker - R500 Rivo Single Serve Brewer, and Latte

by Keurig

Keurig cappuccino maker - r500 rivo single serve brewer, and latte

Has anyone tried this unit out? Thanks
Is this worth it?
How is this in to comparison with a Nespresso Machine?
Start your review of Keurig Cappuccino Maker - R500 Rivo Single Serve Brewer, and Latte!
Eagan, MN
Keurig Cappuccino Maker - R500 Rivo Single Serve Brewer, and Latte uploaded by Katy T.
I couldn’t find the actual model that I purchased, but this one’s pretty close. 4 stars because my coffee-loving boyfriend loves it and saves money on making “specialty” drinks at home instead of purchasing them at the coffee shop. One star was lost because the pods are bad for the environment. It’s really a star loss for me, because technically you can remove the top portion and recycle the bottom, but I have yet to purchase the tool that makes this an easy task. 😕
Dairy Free
Green Bay, WI
I absolutely love this machine! It's super easy to use! I can use this single machine and make sooooo many drinks from coffee, teas, to hit chocolate. Its super easy to use, low maintenance, and fast! I would definitely recommend investing in the cappuccino maker, nothing like a great homemade drink!
Organic, Sugar Free
This Keurig coffer/ cappuccino maker has made my life so much easier. I put in the kcup I want and then i put in my milk and in a matter of a couple min i have a delicious latte or cappuccino. It even works with no dairy milk wich was a surprise since it's harder to fom non dairy milk. I do like stronger coffee so I do have to use 2 kcups but other then that this is an amazing product.
Atco, NJ
I love this coffee maker ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love not having to run to Starbucks every morning before work. I have saved to much time by using this coffee maker. the price is really what one month of coffee would be so I really think you should get this product
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Bronx, NY
I have this one and the newer version. This is great to make hot or cold lattes and cappuccinos but this uses diff pods. The newer version makes regular coffee as well as hot and cold lattes and cappuccinos using the normal Keurig pods.
Anderson, SC
We use this EVERY DAY! Sometimes multiple times a day. It works so well and we love how we can make a latte at home. It saves us a lot of money and the pods can be purchased everywhere. Highly recommend this!
Floral Park, NY
I bought the keurig k-cafe machine that come with a milk frothier for lattes and cappuccinos. It makes really tasty coffee and it is so nice to be able to make lattes and cappuccinos right at home! I really love this coffee maker !
Louisiana
I absolutely LOVE this espresso maker. My husband purchased this for me for mother's day last year. I am a mother of 4 so I need super fast and easy in the morning. I can not be having to mess with multiple things to make my coffee. I also need strong coffee. I usually do two large shots with almond milk steamed. I even used the steamer to seam milk for my children. The only downfall to this is that I need to order the pods because no place carries them for this machine. I order 3 boxes at a time from Amazon. There is not many options of flavors either. I still really like the easy use of this.
Organic, Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Carrollton, GA
The Keurig Cappuccino Maker R500 single serve brewer is great when my daughters are gone K-during the day. However, first thing of a morning, we use the Keurig K-Dup Essential coffee maker that makes 12 cups at a time. For our family or 4 grown women who all drink coffee, the 12 cup Duo is the best coffee pot for our family. The issue with Keurig is that you can't make two cups of Cappuccino at the same time. We just bought a Breville Barista for lattes and cappuccino and those of us who need two shots of espresso to start some mornings.
Vegetarian, Organic
This is a fun idea. But the pods are hard to find, and the frother doesn't froth very much. But the items are delicious. Just wish the supplies were easier to find.
Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...