BY KEURIG

• Where is this product sold? I want one!1 Answers
  • How easy is this to use to make my lattes at home? I woul...1 Answers
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It's a fun addition to my kitchen. I love make beverage with froth on it, latte, cappuccinos, or even hot chocolate, all will be more special with froth on top. It's nice to have it on the kitchen counter, so whenever I want to make a drink, it is there, ready to use, safe money and safe time.

Now the serious part of the review. I must say I was so excited to open the package when it arrives. The package is well packed, it arrives on time and it comes with great full english instruction. I suggest, before anything else, it is wise to have a quick read on it, just to avoid confusion.

This frother is carafe-style milk frothing, it is a fully automated model. It comes in three parts, the jug, the lid with stainless wand and the base with electronic plug. It is well insulated with teflon coated inner, it is good because it may prevent the milk to stick on the inner surface, but can be dangerous overtime because teflon tend to flake (when it happens it safe to no longer use it). Because of its insulation, it can keep the temperature of the milk in between pour. It has decent capacity too, it can add up to four ounces of cold milk for hot or cold frothing. It is easy to use, specially due to its automated model, I can just add milk as desired, plug it, set it and forget about it, highly convenient to use. It is not a quite frother. It has pretty loud whirring sounds, I don't really care but maybe some of you do.
Kristen A.
Allendale, NJ
It is ok, the frother piece falls off a lot and it is a lot of money for what it is and you have to use a lot of milk/liquid and sometimes it goes to waste. Does a good job.
Shirley T.
I love added milk froth to my coffee. Sometimes other machines don't make enough. Great to serve during dinner or party.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
I need one of these. This would be great for hot chocolate or cappuccino's. I am so excited to see this!
Sabrina B.
I love lattes so this is a must have in my household. This works really well for frothing or just warming milk and I stand by keurig as a company so it is not surprise that this product is just as good as my coffee machine
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
This is the only frother I've ever owned. We've had no issues with it and it's used a few times a week. It makes enough foam/steamed milk for one standard sized cappuccino or latte. I'd recommend following the cleaning instructions to prolong its longevity.
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
Is this worth the money? It seems easier to use than the handheld wand you can buy.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Is this milk frother worth the money?
Shae C.
Owasso, OK
This seems nice. Does anybody have any input on this product? I'd love to know more
Ella L.
Where is this product sold? I want one!
Trisha L.
How easy is this to use to make my lattes at home? I would love to do it to save money but is it the same?