BY KEURIG

Cafe escapes went all the way to europe and visited the world's best chocolatiers to develop this indulgent treat. With the smooth flavor of creamy milk chocolate, this k-cup is a more sophisticated version of the extremely popular green mountain hot cocoa. see more...

Courtney C.
Mount Vernon, KY
My fiancé and I enjoyed these all winter long! And as bad as I hate to admit I am still enjoying them! Love this and it's so easy to make.
Kimberly F.
San Antonio, TX
I drink this when i don't feel like drinking coffee or at night time, and its okay not my favorite but its not bad either.
Jessica T.
These are pretty good. I love how quick I can have a delicious cup of hot chocolate with this k-cup. I recommend this!
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsville, IN
Love these cups. So creamy tasting and satisfying when I want a warm cup in the evening when it's too late for coffee.
Shirley T.
Northvale , Nj
Love the keurig coffee so I was vying to try this. It is great. Good flavor, rich creamy and kids love it too.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
This is good if you choose the smallest cup option. If you choose a bigger cup it tastes too watered down.
Ivette E.
My boss loves these enjoys them every morning never tried them but I am sure I would enjoy them as well
Geri Liz L.
Kids love this! It's so convenient too, But it can get pricey! So I only buy it close to the holidays.
Ashley D.
What is the price of this box?