BY KEURIG

Cafe Escapes Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa: 12 K-cups for use in Keurig Brewing Systems A classic favorite for all ages An anytime indulgence

• These are an amazing easy drink1 Answers
  • I have a Keurig machine that I use only for coffee. I was...5 Answers
  • I just got a keurig and I was curious as to whether or no...2 Answers
Johane C.
Keurig has changed my life so  much, I used the old fashion kind of coffee maker until once i got invited to drink coffee and say this machine and how good it taste and ever since i went and bought one and never looked back
Mary C.
I've learned to make a medium size cup and then add a small cup to get just the right intensity of chocolate - obviously need to use to k-cups in order to accomplish this - takes terrific! thoroughly enjoyed this hot chocolate. Ordered it because I could not find it for a while locally. I recently did locate it at Wal Mart at a cheaper price, so I shall double check pricing when my present supply runs out. A great drink for these cold winter mornings!
Rachel F.
Baltimore
I love how convenient this is! In the past, I used the packets and would put too much water or too little powder.  But with this, I don't even have to think about that.  It's quick, easy, and always comes out perfectly!  I would definitely recommend to those that love hot chocolate.
Valerie B.
Mckinney, TX
I’ve recently received a Keurig machine from y’all (Influenster)!!! Thank you. And in the box we got sample of different coffee, tea, and got chocolate pods. I instantly set up the machine and made Keurig Hot Chocolate for my daughters. I have to say it was the easiest and quickest way to have a great cup of Hot Chocolate with out sacrificing the taste of home made HC. I would highly recommend Keurig HC and I will be stocking up before winter time.
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
I love this. I do not drink coffee but i LOVE HOT COCO i got the kcup for my keurig and they taste soooooo awesome. So i get alot of use out of my keurig too now. 💖
Chrissy W.
Nettie , WV
What can I say I love my kuerig. So easy and you don’t have to worry about making too much or if being watery or too strong. Love the kuerig. I wish the k cups were cheaper as they are pretty expensive so I don’t get to use it as often as I’d like.
Emma P.
Garner, NC
I have to clean my Keurig after every use, but these pods are amazing. I would totally recommend getting them from TJ MAXX or another discount store, just because they're expensive at grocery stores.
Morgan L.
Sometimes I'm super lazy. So anytime I can cut down prep time I jump for it. These little bad boys are perfect for when I'm in the mood for hot chocolate but don't feel like doing all the dirty work.
Gwen F.
Olathe , KS
I am a really big fan of most Keurig products because they are quick and convenient. The Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa k-cups are decent for a quick chocolatey treat, however I still prefer the standard hot chocolate packets made with milk. The fact that you have to brew these k-cups with water through the machine makes them taste pretty watered down once brewed. You also have to run at least one more cup through the system after brewing one of these pods to clean out the leftover residue. They seem to be more trouble than they are worth.
Maria S.
Springfield, MA
I love the milk chocolate hot cocoa from keurig, it's so easy you pit your pod in the machine and you're cup underneath and in seconds you have a hot cup of milk chocolate hot cocoa. I don't recommend going over 8 ounces because it gets watery and no one wants that but besides it not being able to go up to 12 ounces it's perfect. I just wish it was able to go up to 12 ounces because I have big cups and usually have to use two pods and the keurig pods are really expensive.
Kiah B.
Is this better than the Swiss miss brand?
Shanel Q.
Do you find the keurig makes hot chocolate thick enough to stick alone or does it need a bunch of cream/ milk added?
Carlee P.
Wondering if this taste better than other KCUP brands?
Melissa R.
I have a Keurig machine that I use only for coffee. I was wondering if these are as good as the coffee? Even though they're made with water and not milk (traditionally I make my hot cocoa with milk). Thanks!
samantha g.