BY KEURIG

Coffee & Espresso. Web exclusive! Enjoy classic milk chocolate, a sweet cocoa drink for all ages, made from your Keurig brewer and these gourmet single portion packs. Straight from the gourmet single portion pack to your home brewing system! Using your Keurig brewer, you can have an individual serving of fresh Caf? Escapes in less than three minutes without the mess and hassle of stirring milk or water and chocolate powder together. The milk chocolate flavor is sweet yet sophisticated. Cocoa is made fresh from each airtight portion pack Each pack locks out oxygen, light, moisture and humidity while locking in freshness and flavor One pack makes 8 ounces You will receive six boxes of 16 packs ea. to total 96 individual packs Imported see more...

Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
I love theses K-Cups. I use my keurig every day. I will never go back to using the classic coffee making method or making hot chocolate the old way. I love how chocolatey these are. It's good quality hot cocoa and very quick and easy.
catherine f.
I love keurig product because is very perfectly for my coffe's in the morning and everything i like this product for this reason i like the milk chocolate too is very well for me is a good product and i like really this product
Abril A.
I absolutely LOVE these k-kups! All of their flavors have been yummy and these hot cocoa cups are no exception. You can't brew a large cup or it gets a bit watered down, but a small and medium cup have a great flavor.
Rashida Y.
Bronx, NY
I love coffee it it the best and like my life pros I love it cons is to little I'm not disappointed because I really love it and not expensive it is affordable I wold absolutely recommend this I love it
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
Cafe Escapes are my favorite! This hot cocoa is delicious and could not be any easier to make in my Keurig. Highly recommend these to get a piping hot delicious cup of cocoa in less than a minute!
kirstin m.
Denton, TX
I drank these during the holidays at night. When I have had enough coffee, and wanted to wind down. These are de-lish'. Great for when people are over and by the fire pit and want something to warm them up ...baileys is optional:)
Jess G.
Frackville, PA
Fantastic hot cocoa! It is great on a cold winter's night to help warm you up from the inside out. Kids as well as the adults agree that this is fabulous tasting cocoa!
Kathleen  K.
Rhinelander, WI
I don't know what I would do without my Keurig. I love to try different brands and frequently buy Cafe Escapes if I want a cup of hot chocolate. Great product!
Natarsha G.
BEAUFORT, SC
Can't go wrong with any Keurig K-cup. I love the hot chocolate in the winter time. You just pop the cup in and let the machine do the work. I love it!
Robin W.
I have a Keurig brewer and love it the Hot Cocoa is delightful .and we enjoy all the flavors but my kids love the Hot Cocoa more than anything.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
How does this compare to cup of Home made
Rashida Y.
Bronx, NY
Does it taste like coffee