ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesKeurig
Bring It On: 6 Movie Cheer Pack (Walmart Exclusive) (DVD)

Keurig Bring It On: 6 Movie Cheer Pack (Walmart Exclusive) (DVD)

by Keurig

Bring It On: The Toro cheerleading squad has spirit, spunk, sass and a killer routine that's sure to land them the national championship trophy for the sixth year in a row. But for newly-elected team captain, Torrance (Kirsten Dunst), the Toro's road to cheer glory stumbles when she discovers their perfectly choreographed routines were stolen from a hot hip-hop squad across town. Now the squad must scramble to find a new routine to compete in this year's competition. Bring It On Again: They're bringing the movesâ They're bringing the groovesâ And now they're going to Bring It On Again in the fun and sassy follow-up to the hugely successful Bring It On. It's pure bump 'n' grind exhilaration as a new squad of cheerleaders takes on the establishment in a winner-takes-all cheer competition! An electrifying cast of up-and-coming hot young stars powers this awesome new movie that takes all of the spunk, smarts and spirit of the original comedy smash to the next level! Bring It On: All or Nothing: Get ready for more fun, attitude and excitement in this all-new comedy! When popular Britney Allen (Hayden Panettiere) moves from posh Pacific Vista to working-class Crenshaw Heights, her life goes from cheer-topia to cheer-tastrophe. Britney finds herself at odds with her new classmates, especially head cheerleader Camille (Solange Knowles-Smith). But when she wins a spot on the cheer squad and faces her former team in a cross-town cheer-off to star in music sensation Rihanna's upcoming video, only one team can "bring it" and earn a place in cheer history! Bring It On: In It to Win It: High-flyin' fun, hot music and no-holds-barred competition go to new heights in this all-new comedy! The feisty East Coast Jets have ruled the Cheer Camp Championships with spunk and attitude for the past few years. Now the spirited West Coast Sharks think they have the right moves and grooves to be crowned top squad. But when cheertastrophe strikes and their dreams of taking home the top prize are i

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keurig Bring It On: 6 Movie Cheer Pack (Walmart Exclusive) (DVD)!
Illeana L.
Columbia, SC
I love how all these movies incorporate cheer so well. These are my favorite Movies of all time. My favorite movie out of all of these is Bring It On: In It To Win It. These movies are all well put together.
Sarah N.
Gatineau
Gamer Expert Level 1
I only saw the one on top left corner and I kept rewatching it, I think it’s a great movie. I love it so much
Katelynn S.
Welland, ON
Gamer Expert Level 2
I was a cheerleader when I was in school so I have watched these movies many many many times and they never get old. This pack is great because has all of the cheer movies!!
Samantha Y.
Dymchurch , Kent
This is sucg a chick flick! i love it , they are perfeft for girly sleepovers or just a girly film, all about chearleaders and its just childish fun

Looking for your answer?